WWE 2K19 ring announcer names and sound file mod :Matt Riddle (The Original Bro) , John Morrison , Keith Lee and the O.C added. 2K20 RING ANNOUNCER NAMES.

BlindedByTheGrace

4 hours ago, Carmella said:

@squaredcirclefan Chris Benoit audio file needs to be injected To which ID ?

Scott Steiner audio file needs to be injected To which ID ?

I only placed those announce names in there. I didn't assign them to any slots. 

The sound-p30.pac file will need to be edited to place a call name ID on those sklots so you can inject over. 

I will first suggest you read through this tutorial as it explains it in detail.

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Kazim-KK said:

Bro do i have to replace the sound_p30 file or tell me how to install

The sound-p30.pac in the ported entrances and moves pack is more recently updated. 

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, trevolta44 said:

How does this work exactly. For example I want Chris Benoits name to be said by the announcer during his entrance. 

How do I make that work.

You will need to add a ring announcer ID for a removed superstar to Chris Benoit's ID slot in the sound_p30.pac file.

You need this tutorial.

• 1 month later...

Hi! @squaredcirclefan Just a little question regarding the announcer sound files. I recorded (with audacity) announcements in game, in the superstar creation menue. I was by putting together what i needed. For example i choosed Doctor and Wagner and Junior, so i recorded a wav file with Lillian saying "Dr. Wagner Junior". I replaced Rusev (Slot 424) in game with the Dr. Wagner Jr. model and with soundeditor i replaced all rusev entries with my recorded wav file. But Lillian don't say anything for the announcement of Dr.Wagner Jr. I think it have something to to with the soundfile itself. I converted it do mono and 48000Hz 32Bit, like alle the original files look when i export them. I thought maybe you know where the problem is.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:49 PM, Norulf793 said:

Hi! @squaredcirclefan Just a little question regarding the announcer sound files. I recorded (with audacity) announcements in game, in the superstar creation menue. I was by putting together what i needed. For example i choosed Doctor and Wagner and Junior, so i recorded a wav file with Lillian saying "Dr. Wagner Junior". I replaced Rusev (Slot 424) in game with the Dr. Wagner Jr. model and with soundeditor i replaced all rusev entries with my recorded wav file. But Lillian don't say anything for the announcement of Dr.Wagner Jr. I think it have something to to with the soundfile itself. I converted it do mono and 48000Hz 32Bit, like alle the original files look when i export them. I thought maybe you know where the problem is.

Ok i get it by myself. The problem was much easier than i thought. The volume of the recordings was simply to low to hear something XD

@squaredcirclefan I get another problem. I get all slots to work in which i know which sound file i have to override, for example Mark Henry or Nikki Cross. But i don't get it for example for the Smash or Jimmy Hart slot. I know there is a Smash callname in the soundfile but it don't seems to connected to slot 793, cause i don't get any call name on this slot, Jojo just stops after the Hometown announcement. So what soundfiles are connected to the slots 500, 506, 790, 792, 793, 796, 780, 498?

On 11/11/2020 at 9:03 AM, Norulf793 said:

@squaredcirclefan I get another problem. I get all slots to work in which i know which sound file i have to override, for example Mark Henry or Nikki Cross. But i don't get it for example for the Smash or Jimmy Hart slot. I know there is a Smash callname in the soundfile but it don't seems to connected to slot 793, cause i don't get any call name on this slot, Jojo just stops after the Hometown announcement. So what soundfiles are connected to the slots 500, 506, 790, 792, 793, 796, 780, 498?

Hi,

I did not assign any sound files to the slots you listed. Since there are more slots than available call names , I only assigned in a few mod character slots.

• Thanks 1

Hey guys i have a problem, where is the slot to put the AJ Lee's announced? and ask this because in my sound editor is impossible to search the IDs sorry i'm some noob of this and only know than AJ Lee have the slot 500 really? them? does somebody else have the "Kelly Kelly" and "Dominik Mysterio" webm???

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I

4 hours ago, Imadulmulk said:

Could someone please give me a link to William Regal and Finlay announcer calls?

Hi,

I only have the 2k16 call names recorded by Lilian Garcia. There isn't any call name for both characters in 2k17 onwards,

Here are the call names for William Regal and Fit Finlay.

https://mega.nz/file/9ZYklD6A#Yd_04CpGsmLvznwUGWCd5zaeP_vzSt69ySjN80D93LQ

• Like 1

Thanks man! I hate to keep asking you over and over again but do you have one for Mick Foley? Not the 3 faces but simple Mick Foley? Or if you can tell me how to extract from ra_m.pck cause I downloaded the 2k16 ra_m.pck and opened it in sound editor but I couldn't play anything.

15 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

Thanks man! I hate to keep asking you over and over again but do you have one for Mick Foley? Not the 3 faces but simple Mick Foley? Or if you can tell me how to extract from ra_m.pck cause I downloaded the 2k16 ra_m.pck and opened it in sound editor but I couldn't play anything.

You can't extract or play audio in the 2k16_ra_m.pck file with sound editor.

I use a different software called RAVIOLI GAME TOOLS to play and extract audio but the names are not indexed which will mean playing through a lot of audio to locate what you want.

I haven't got Mick Foley but I believe the name is in the 2k18 ra_m.pck file.

• Like 1

Y

22 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

Okay, so can I extract from the 2018 file using sound editor?

Yes but you will want to use sound editor 2018 as it has the names of the audio indexed.

• Like 1

Okay thanks man I got it sorted. I didn't want to make a new thread just for this so I'll ask here, I can't find Alberto del Rio's car entrance anywhere, could you give me a link for it please?

16 minutes ago, Imadulmulk said:

Okay thanks man I got it sorted. I didn't want to make a new thread just for this so I'll ask here, I can't find Alberto del Rio's car entrance anywhere, could you give me a link for it please?

Here is a link to the Del Rio motions ported over by @AznBlusuazn

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ANYV0Owenbsg-ow&cid=DB1E8E129D8322FF&id=DB1E8E129D8322FF!105362&parId=DB1E8E129D8322FF!104533&o=OneUp

• Like 1

isn't that for 2k18? In data editor it says Alberto Del Rio [Mod] with car as 01117 while the evt file in the azn folder says 417 and 418

Edited by Imadulmulk