WWE MISSING LINK??? (Released)***Jushin Liger 2K19**(Released)** Rey Mysterio Smackdown 1-15-19-(Released)***

Freon

2 hours ago, Freon said:

Thanks.

BANG YOUR HEAD!!!!!! 🤢

sFtV484.jpg

I loved Dewey Robertson Missing Link character since he started this persona on WCCW. (Von Erich's Texas territory) 

Good work with his hairstyle and face paint!

Now I kind of wish General Skandor Akbar was available as his manager.... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I went with one of his earlier attires which were the colored combination of grey and black for the elbow & knee pads.  Countless WWE games & never saw anyone attempt The Missing Link.  Finally got around to learning enough where I was comfortable giving it a shot.  I like the final product, hope you do too.  Maybe someday he will get inducted into WWE's hall of Fame leading to a proper inclusion in a game.   For those not willing to hold their breath's till then, enjoy.

Included with Missing Link is the Bang Your Head WEM file.  No pofo & moveset included.  My suggestion is do what i did and copy Rowans moves over while changing signature and finisher to flying headbutt.  Add Headbutt Ram-Paige plus a bunch of other headbutt moves, along with Bobby Heenan as manager & it was just as I remembered. 🤪

I backed up Barron Blade ch50702 and used that spot for testing. SO MAKE SURE you change yours accordingly if you don't want to override the Barron. :cheers:

2nuiyde.jpg

Updated.Corrected texture for knee pads. Re-download.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wo1pbcm1phx96md/WWE_MISSING_LINK_FINAL.rar/file

Edited by Freon
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

• Freon changed the title to WWE MISSING LINK??? (Released)***Jushin Liger 2K19**(Released)** Rey Mysterio Smackdown 1-15-19-(Released)***

Holy Shit! I'm from Burlington Ont (just outside Toronto) and Dewey used to live on lakeshore and train guys in his backyard ring.

So awesome, blast from the past, Thank You!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...