WhereTheFdidTheEgo

*Owen Hart 1998 Orange attire* - Get The F Back In 2K19! Patch #2 AVAILABLE NOW! Full Arena Conversion Mod(1998-2003)/Preview Pics on pages 4-6 (Also, Golden Era Arena & Universe Mod V1.0/WWF Championship Belts/The Younger 'Taker Collection/2k16 ports

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

(Constructive criticism and tips for improvement are always welcome!)

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES(ALL OF THEM, ALWAYS)!

*SPECIAL SHOUTOUT*

Are you a fan of Here Comes The Pain or any of the other retro WWF/E wrestling games?  Did you ever wonder what it would be like to have fully modded version of those games with all the correct logos, rosters, arenas, belts, animations, etc?  Me too, and to my surprise it seems that someone is actually making this a reality in 2019!  If you want to learn more about this absolutely amazing project, please go to THIS PAGE, drop a like and then subscribe to @punk-moos YouTube channel(where he is uploading a very detailed documentary showcasing his incredible work)  Help spread the word about this project, it's really incredible how much work is going into these mods!

Get The F Back In 2K19!

What does this mod do and what should I know before installing it?:

• This mod will replace every WWE arena in the game(and the two generic Japanese arenas) with arenas from 1998-2003, as well as the match up screens, nameplates, locators, Show Videos, Show Themes, Universe logos, etc.  No need to create a show(unless you want to) you can use these in regular exhibition mode.
  • There is no way to quickly install 1 arena at a time or switch which slot it is installed in(refer to the arena modding wiki if you wish to try it for your own personal use), and there is no way to keep the modern arenas as well as the modded ones!
  • This mod is NOT compatible with ANY of the arena mods you might find, including my Golden Era mod and my Smackdown '02 mod.  If you try to use two arena mods at once you will completely break one or both of the mods(It is possible to 'merge' them, but again you would have to read up on the arena modding wiki, it's a really tedious process).  
  • I do NOT recommend playing online while using this mod(or any for that matter) not worth risking a ban. 
  • I do NOT recommend trying to upload any modded content to Community Creations, again it's just not worth risking a ban!  You should be fine downloading things from Community Creations while you have this mod installed though.

List of known 'bugs' at release:

• Smackdown '02 nameplate doesn't show up in regular exhibition mode, you can get around this by creating a show for this arena and using the "Futuristic" plates that I have modded.
  • There are some lighting issues in the ported 2k15 arenas(the stage pieces don't reflect light as well as they should)  Also the Bad Blood '03 stage is way too dark.
  • Starrcade '83 doesn't appear in the Show menus(this seems to be a Yukes/2K issue)
  • The weapons glitch is still present in many arenas, but does not affect MOST of the arenas that you would frequently use weapons in(like Raw is War, Smackdown '00/'02, WCW Nitro, All ECW arenas, both FMW arenas, etc.) 
  • While in the Create a Show menu(most notably when selecting a theme song for a show), some of the logos will appear unchanged, they are all modded into the game though(check arena images page 2), the string names have all been changed so that you always know which file is which.

Installation Instructions:

*If you have a bunch of weird issues like barricades that are crooked, or walking through ramps, you likely have another misc01_start.pac and/or misc04_arena.pac file somewhere in your WWE 2K19/mods folder, either edit it(the misc01) with HxD and copy/paste from "STG" to "COS" to match the same area in my modded misc01 file provided in the download.  For the misc04, you could edit the values to match my modded one via WrestleMINUS.  You might be able to just copy over the modded misc01/04 files into your mods folder, I honestly don't know which program creates those extra ones that some people seem to have, or why it would need those, I'm guessing it's likely Data Editor or something similar.* 

*Alternatively, you can just temporarily remove/delete the extra misc01_start.pac and/or misc04_arena.pac files*

1. Download the mod

2. drag and drop the WWE 2K19 folder in your install directory so that it merges with the WWE 2K19 folder you already have, click yes when your PC asks to replace the files.

3. Install/Open Custom Character Tools 2019

4. In the "Chunk Tools" tab at the top, clear your chunk0.arc file, and then rebuild your chunk0.def file.

5. Enjoy.

6. Let me know if you notice anything that is missing or needs to be changed and I'll add it to the list of things for the first patch, also let me know if you enjoy it, I've put an insane amount of time into this project and I'm excited to finally start getting some feedback on it! :D 

DOWNLOAD LINK(V1.0)

*To install, just download/merge the folder and files, then rebuild your chunk file.  Yes you need all patches, install them in order*

PATCH #1

(Patch 1 adds WCW Spring Stampede '98 and various other things)

PATCH #2 

(Patch 2 fixes issue with weapons disappearing when outside the ring for all arenas, fixes the barricade geo/ramp in Anarchy Rulz and WCW Spring Stampede '98, fixed an issue with the wrong watermark logo showing up during entrances for certain arenas, various other minor fixes.)

Credits: I want to thank @tekken57 @pozzum @Cave Waverider @TheVisitorX  @squaredcirclefan @LordJustice17(and anyone else who helped in similar ways) for their amazing tools and/or mods and help with various things in the community, without all of those things none of this stuff would be possible.  HUGE shoutout to @hovathagod32 for sharing his spreadsheet and overall vast knowledge of arena modding throughout the years(Click HERE for his main arena modding page) Another HUGE shoutout to @JManny for his various help with things and also for taking my first Golden Era mod and taking it to the next level!  Be sure to check out 2K88 on his page HERE!  Special thanks to @LordBarker for providing many of the ECW assets that were used and also for helping me out with many things, even way back when I first started modding and was a complete noob.  Special thanks to @Mr.AG for fixing a ton of the titantrons, and also various .bk2 files as well as various help with a ton of other modding related things.  Special thanks to @sXe_Coan_sXe for providing the HD video that I used to make the transitions, show videos, and some match ups screens.  Special thanks to @trioxin1331 for providing the original logo I used for the "WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION" PPV apron!

Solo Arenas

Smackdown '02(Replaces SD Live '18)

HUGE thanks to @Mr.AG for fixing the 2 main titantrons(Velocity '03 plays minitrons on them for some reason)

brCCWgA.jpg

PpQthUq.png

0oFPyH4.jpg

Qz8pWO5.jpg

1. BACKUP YOUR FILES

2. Drag/Drop/Replace the WWE2K19 folder in your game directory(You will want to add things manually if you have other arena mods, otherwise you will end up overwriting things like lighting, misc settings, etc for your other arenas, information about how to do this can be found HERE and HERE, as well as by searching the support/discussion sections)

Here is an arena select logo you can use(if you want to use it in game just save the .png as .dds DXT5 with no mip maps in Paint.Net(should be 128kb), then inject that .dds into the first PACH inside of /pac/menu/win/Assets/wwe19_singleread/texture/ltag_ppv_logo_win.pac)

rmw3doI.png

3. Download the newest version of WrestleMINUS and use it to open THIS FILE, then click on the Misc View tab and make sure the first row matches the pics included in the download for the misc04 settings. (double click on each entry, type the new number and then PRESS ENTER, after all of them match the picture, press Save Changes, then go and delete the .bak file that WrestleMINUS left in your /root folder)

4. While still in WrestleMINUS, navigate to THIS FILE, then click on the Show View tab and make sure that all entries in the first row match the settings in the pics included in the download for the misc01 settings. (Edit and save the exact same way as the misc04, delete the .bak)

5. Use CCT to rebuild your .def

6. Create a show for this arena and use Futuristic(color 1) for the ETC. Design, use Smackdown Live for the Match Up screen and Transition.  I have not made a Replay screen or Show Load video yet.

7. Pretty sure that's it, I hope you like it :)  (If I forgot anything, just let me know)

DOWNLOAD LINK

POFOS & MOVESETS(Accurate movesets/entrances, MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD @squaredcirclefan ported moves pack found HERE!Credit to @Mr.AG for the Kane '98 and Chris Jericho '00 movesets, make sure to check those out, the entrance timing is perfect!  If you install to a different slot, make sure to edit the .moveset in Data Editor and make your Theme/Titantron/Announcer settings correspond to the correct slots.

/ch Mods

Owen Hart(1998)

eQZ7Dz0.jpg

HvEXMDw.jpg

U2aWnnZ.jpg

(HUGE thanks to @SeriouslyBDCoan for his help with the textures and hair!)

Shoutout to @Dennis-Bieser for motivating me to make this mod by teasing his forever ago and never releasing it.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Owen Hart(1998 Orange attire)

QVnVh3d.jpg

y1SomlJ.jpg

(HUGE thanks to @SeriouslyBDCoan for his help with the textures and hair!)

DOWNLOAD LINK

Eddie Guerrero (1997 WCW)V2

JgMyYeh.jpg

k9ThHqf.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Stone Cold Steve Austin

8VyqKIJ.jpg

P85NnpC.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Diamond Dallas Page 2k16 port(8 WCW attires) 

*99% credit goes to tekken57, bugsyboy, Red Rooster, JulianBITW, and LouEvil76, I just added new hair and skin textures*

GGdnEmt.pngJk1NiNl.pngJQRdZNE.png2WhTvow.pngcCEXefQ.pngpI6ZBVB.pngLUuhdTj.pngAQTcuAm.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Younger Ministry Undertaker

vKnhM4L.jpg

l3700x6.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

John Cena '03

3bIGt5T.pnguF6oauZ.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

ABA Undertaker

uZXMUmi.jpg

vIE78En.png

DOWNLOAD LINK V2(fixed clipping issues)

Stone Cold Steve Austin '03

HkS0kg1.png2Dc6wbc.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Kurt Angle '01

sIS6cn6.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Jerry Lawler 2K16 port(7 attires) Credit to @LouEvil76

pOGtaTB.pnggXfqByh.pngG01JUqa.png69FNr91.pngBxjhNeA.pngEtH67Hf.pngIgfbhPV.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

Golden Era Arena/Universe Mod V1.0 (Preview Pics)

*Everything in this mod was either ported/created by me, provided by @esbatmusic, or provided by @LordBarker.  Special thanks to @Red Rooster for his improved WWF intro video. Please don't re-upload any of the content from this mod unless you get permission.*

This mod replaces/changes every arena in the game, most menu screens and many Create a Show/Universe logos.  I didn't really want to release this mod in it's current state, but due to various issues I don't know how much time I will have for modding going forward, and I don't want to leave you guys with nothing for a long period of time.  Here is the list of things you should be aware of before installing:

• The most notable issue remaining with this mod is the one discussed HERE.  As far as I know, no fix for this has been found yet, though each match type is still 'playable' in the affected arenas, as you can still pull the needed weapons out from the apron and use them in the ring. (list of affected arenas)
  • This mod is likely NOT compatible with either MyPlayer mode or 2K Showcase mode, but 2K Towers still work fine, they just play out in different arenas, the main goal of this mod was to make Universe mode better for WWF fans.
  • The WWE stage logo in many arenas needs to be 3D modeled to allow for a WWF logo
  • The spotlight on the stage piece in Survivor Series '96 and WrestleMania 13 is too bright
  • There are some strange shadow glitches, mostly on the portion of ramp closest to the ring and on the aprons(as far as I know, this is a 2k/Yukes glitch that wasn't in previous games, only thing I've found that makes it less noticeable is to turn off shadows in the graphics options, this completely "fixes" it for the aprons at least)
  • Do NOT use the side exit door near the parking lot area if you go backstage in arenas that have crowd fighting disabled!
  • Elimination Chamber mode uses This Tuesday in Texas as it's arena now(you can put the original back by simply copying the original WWE 2K19/pac/arena/entrance file for it back in"arentrance00021.pac")
  • If you want to use these arenas in regular exhibition mode, you will need to create a show for each one and give them whichever nameplates, etc that you want(the modded show/watermark logos are in "Arena Images" pages 1 and 2)  Then just select them from the "Custom Arenas" page.
  • Online still works, but I do NOT recommend it as your arena will be Raw is War(with crowd fighting enabled) and your opponent will still have Modern Raw.  It might be considered "cheating" if you play online with modded arenas, I really don't know, so best not to risk it, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
  • If you want to try and improve something in this mod, want to mod Modern Raw back in for the sake of online, or are just interested in arena modding for whatever reason make sure you check out THIS PAGE and THIS PAGE.  HUGE shoutout to everyone involved in putting together those pages(and another HUGE shoutout to @LordBarker as well, for being kind enough to help me out WAY back in the beginning when I didn't know very much at all, if it wasn't for him I would have likely given up a long time ago), everything I know about arena modding is thanks to all of them and this mod wouldn't exist if they didn't share their knowledge, so be sure to thank them if you enjoy this mod.

So without further ado..

BACKUP YOUR FILES!(I know I already said that, but IDC do it again if you have to..)

Drag the WWE 2K19 folder from the download link into your /Steam/steamapps/common folder and overwrite all files, then regenerate your chunk0.def using Custom Character Tools 2019

DOWNLOAD LINK

*I do still hope to release a V2.0 at some point(if I find the time) which would include modded match up screens, nameplates, stadium banners, etc.  If you run into any bugs I may have overlooked, know how to fix any that were mentioned, or have any reasonable suggestions, feel free to comment on this page or message me and I'll get back to you ASAP, I hope you all enjoy this mod.* :)

Championship Belts

WWF Winged Eagle Championship: Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces WWE Championship '88-'98)

WWF Undisputed Championship: Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces the WWE Undisputed Championship)

WWF Smoking Skull Championship: Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces the WWE Smoking Skull Championship)

WWF Intercontinental Championship('87)*updated 12/31/2018*: Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces WWE Intercontinental Championship '94)

WWF Intercontinental Championship('90)*updated 1/1/2019*: Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces WWE Intercontinental Championship '90)

WWF Intercontinental Championship('98-'02): Download Link  Preview  (drag/drop both .pac files into your WWE 2K19/pac/prop folder, replaces WWE Intercontinental Championship '98-'11)

The Younger 'Taker Collection

If you don't know how to install these, I highly recommend visiting the main tutorial page HERE

Backlash '01 Download Link  Preview  

Royal Rumble '01:  Download Link  Preview

Raw '98:  Download Link  Preview

Raw November '98:  Download Link  Preview

Rock Bottom '98:  Download Link  Preview

Over the Edge '98:  Download Link  Preview

Summerslam '98:  Download Link  Preview

Raw June '99:  Download Link  Preview

Fully Loaded '99:  Download Link  Preview

Other /ch Mods and Ports

Razor Ramon(Modded head/face textures)  Download Link  Preview

John Cena '03(Modded head/face textures/hair)  Download Link  Preview 

John Cena '03(alt entrance attire with ported 2k14 chain)  Download Link  Preview

Kurt Angle '01(Modded head/face textures)  Download Link  Preview

Stone Cold Steve Austin (17 ported 2k16 attires)  Download Link(Preview pics inside of the folders)

Big Boss Man '99 (2k18 port)  Download Link  Preview

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 23
  • Too Sweet 5
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 2

looks great, congratulations on the release

• Thanks 2

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Added WWF Smoking Skull Championship

• Like 2

Hey Yo

Great looking mods, plan to do any more?

LordBarker

Nice work man 

• Thanks 1

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Added '87 WWF Intercontinental Championship

• Like 3
  • Glorious 1

Livin Proof 215

nice im excited to see what else you guys will be creating

• Thanks 1

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Wasn't happy with the first version of the '87 IC title, especially the side plates, so I just remade the whole thing.

Happy New Year!

Added '90 WWF Intercontinental Championship... and then fixed it :D  Had the wrong normal map file in the first version, smh...

• Like 3

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Added '88-'98 WWF Winged Eagle Championship

• Like 4

LordBarker

These are excellent, thank you. 

• Thanks 1

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Added '98-'02 WWF Intercontinental Championship

• Like 4

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

My first ever /ch mod(let me know if it sucks)  Tried my best to make him not look like a grandpa playing dress up anymore.. :D 

Younger ABA Undertaker V2 Uploadedhttps://imgur.com/a/yvdRpR2

• Like 3

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

The Younger 'Taker Collection added (2K16 attire ports with custom head models)  Enjoy! :) 

• Like 3

_HiBye_

Nice undertaker collection man

• Thanks 1

DFM85
20 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

great collect of taker

I agree

• Like 1

Jimmycrane1986

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo Thanks so much for the taker collection dude truly awesome ;) I installed raw june 1999 and it's perfect :)

• Thanks 1

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Razor Ramon added :)

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Razor Ramon Version 2 added(more tweaks to the head model)

• Like 2

Mr.AG

Thank you very much for the WWF belts and Undertaker collection 🤩

• Too Sweet 1

amazing-maze

Wanted to just say thanks a billion for those amazing belts. wow...what a lucky year for this game 

• Too Sweet 1

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

John Cena '03 added

• Woo 1

Jimmycrane1986

@WhereTheFdidTheEgo That cena is amazing :) any chance you could make one with a celtic jersey and blue jean shorts he wore back in 03?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

@Jimmycrane1986  Thanks man, I'm glad someone likes it.  I would like to make another Cena attire at some point(along with many others), I had his chain from 2k14 ported onto the model I released, but I don't know how to add a texture to it yet. In case it's not blatantly obvious I'm still quite new to character modding, just kind of trial and erroring my way through it all so I can have some stuff to share with everyone :D  At the very least, I will likely redo the hair at some point, it looks pretty crappy from certain angles when the camera is zoomed in, just figured I would upload it in case someone with the know how would like to use the head .obj for their own mod or something like that, plus it's not very noticeable during gameplay IMO.

• Like 1