<< Aces and Matez >> Shawn Michaels D-Generation X '97 [RELEASED] >> Hart Foundation '90 [RELEASED] >> Lex Luger - USS Intrepid Body Slam Challenge [Released]

J N

6 hours ago, Jonathan Olivas said:

Please tell me how to get these for my ps4 I'm begging๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

You have to write it at least 100 times, after which you enable an option in the game settings to import the mods, but I think it only works in the autumn season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • What? 1
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 1

51 minutes ago, micencronin said:

You have to write it at least 100 times, after which you enable an option in the game settings to import the mods, but I think it only works in the autumn season.

Winter...its definitely Winter. Also has to be a winter night with full moon and a sacrifice must be made. Only then can those that are worthy gain access to the magical pc mod ps4 conversion portal.

• Like 1
  • What? 1

41 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

Winter...its definitely Winter. Also has to be a winter night with full moon and a sacrifice must be made. Only then can those that are worthy gain access to the magical pc mod ps4 conversion portal.

Don't forget you gotta do it between 3 a.m - 4 a.m. or it won't work...

• What? 1
  • Yes! 1

Amazing work on Sting! I didn't even know I needed to change my surfer Sting up until I saw that classic black attire. Way to go!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Hey thanks for all the comments guys but can we keep the conversation to just praising me and my mods? thanks ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

๐Ÿ“ฃROCKY SUCKS!!!ย ๐Ÿคจ But hopefully you don't think this mod does! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿฅฅ"The Rock" Rocky Maivia, Nation '97ย ๐ŸŒ - Commissioned by @arhayes91 โœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿพ Big thanks mate!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Rocky-Miavia-97.jpg

ย ๐ŸŠ

Edited by J N
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Corny 1
  • Woo 3

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> The Rock '97 [RELEASED] >> Sting Starrcade '89 x2 >> Ken Shamrock '97 >>Crush '94 [WIP] >>Diesel '94 >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >> Diamond Studd >> The Outsiders '96 >>Hardy Boyz '00 >> Bladerunner Sting >>

๐Ÿ™ˆ Hide yo kids, hide yo wife ๐Ÿ™Š He suplexin' everyone out here! ๐Ÿป THE BEAST ๐Ÿป Dan Severn ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™‚๏ธ wip ๐Ÿšง Big thanks to @Pepsiguy2 for porting the UFC base model. Commissioned by the OG Homie @greenmanrob Thank you!! ๐Ÿ€

ย 

Dan_Severn.jpg?width=1440&height=389

ย 

Coming soon! ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป

• Like 11
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Dan Severn [wip] >> The Rock >> Sting '89 x2 >> Ken Shamrock >>Crush '94 [WIP] >>Diesel >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >> Diamond Studd >> The Outsiders >>Hardy Boyz >> Bladerunner Sting >>

๐Ÿงฑ๐ŸŽ‡BREAK THE WALLS DOWN ๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿงฑ Chris Jericho, Wrestlemania XXย ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿ’ŽBrought to you by the leader of ๐ŸพJericholics Anonymous ๐Ÿ‘ฅ @swipergod Many thanks!!๐Ÿš€#LeChampion #Jerichomania ๐ŸŒŸ

Y2J-WMXX.jpg

ย 

ย 

• Like 16
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Chris Jericho Wrestlemania 20 [wip] >> Dan Severn [wip] >> The Rock >> Sting '89 x2 >> Ken Shamrock >>Crush '94 [WIP] >>Diesel >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >>

For those about to rock, set the clock, for those about to go *mumbles the words he doesn't know* BREAK DOWN THE WALLS OF JERICHO!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Just Not said:

๐Ÿงฑ๐ŸŽ‡BREAK THE WALLS DOWN ๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿงฑ Chris Jericho, Wrestlemania XXย ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿ’ŽBrought to you by the leader of ๐ŸพJericholics Anonymous ๐Ÿ‘ฅ @swipergod Many thanks!!๐Ÿš€#LeChampion #Jerichomania ๐ŸŒŸ

Y2J-WMXX.jpg

ย 

ย 

omg wow the perfect Jericho - incredible work!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

๐Ÿ’ฃIf you want fake news, turn on CNN ๐Ÿ‘€. If you want Fake Sting ๐Ÿ, download below๐Ÿ˜„Commissioned by a real one, @jcsix โœŠ๐ŸฝBig thanks mate! #nwo4life #StingMania

NWO-Sting.jpg

ย ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ

Edited by J N
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 11
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> NWO STING [Released] >> Chris Jericho WM 20 [wip] >> Dan Severn [wip] >> The Rock >> Sting '89 x2 >> Ken Shamrock >>Crush '94 [WIP] >>Diesel >> Jeff Hardy '99 [WIP} >>
On 5/30/2020 at 6:43 PM, Just Not said:

Y2J-WMXX.jpg

ย 

ย 

Awesome work bro

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Owen Hart - King of the Ring '94 [RELEASED] >>NWO Sting >> Chris Jericho WM 20 [wip] >> Dan Severn [wip] >> The Rock >> Sting '89 x2 >> Ken Shamrock >>Crush '94 [WIP] >>

๐ŸŽˆWhich one of y'all Big Boys wanna Play??๐Ÿ–๏ธ WCW back in da houseย ๐Ÿก with Da Franchise๐Ÿ’ฅ and his bff Flexy Lexy๐Ÿ’ช - Hog Wild '96๐Ÿ๏ธ. Stinger commissioned by @jcsix big "OWWWWW!"๐Ÿฆ‚ and thanks to you, my friend! ๐Ÿ™Œ#stingermania #bigboys

Lex_Luger_96.jpg

Sting_Hog_96.jpg

ย 

๐Ÿค 

Edited by J N
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 6

• J N changed the title to Aces & Mates >> Sting & Lex Luger - Hog Wild '96 [RELEASED] >>Owen Hart >>NWO Sting >> Chris Jericho [wip] >> Dan Severn [wip] >> The Rock >> Sting '89 x2 >> Ken Shamrock >>