Just Not

Aces & Mates >> Too Cool '01 [WIP] >> Bob Backlund [WIP] >> HBK '97 & '03 [RELEASED] >>Test [WIP] >> Hardy Boyz >> Stunning Steve >> Jericho >> Taker '97 [WIP] >> Goldust '96 & '02 [WIP] >> Texas Tornado >> Crush >> Flash Funk [WIP] >>

Grimey_duck

Absolutely killing it with these mods! Euro champion Test looks like a beast.๐Ÿ‘

• Too Sweet 1

mattfick

slim jim savage was assigned to maryse

On 7/15/2020 at 3:08 AM, Just Not said:

๐Ÿ‘ฅCreatures of the Night....The Lord of Darkness Awaits....๐ŸŒ’ Summerslam '97 WIPย โšฐ๏ธResurrected by @ultragarrison123 Big thanks! #OohYeesssย ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ

taker97-wip.jpg

Coming soon! ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

absolutely can not wait for this, will this be with his older entrance?

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

Just Not
Posted (edited)

:bheart2 The Showstoppa ๐Ÿ›‘. The Icon โ™‚๏ธ. The Main Event ๐Ÿšจ. Shawn Michaels '97 - Bulked up ๐Ÿ’‰ with all-new, accurate๐ŸŽฏ high--waisted tights ๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘€ #DudeWheresMySmile

HBK-97.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/file/IOAXmCxQ#bNJAGVPwMWbPVXToOzEDzCqTy0SLbMt6vyl0vWvs3sQ

ย 

Enjoy!โ›ช

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 6
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 2

arhayes91
Posted (edited)

Yes Sir.......this wasย neededย 

Edited by arhayes91
  • Too Sweet 1

emerikan

you already know Just Not.......I'm thankful

• Like 1

_HiBye_

Very good!

• Too Sweet 1

FKR

Awesome brother โค๏ธ

• Too Sweet 1

sd1989

That is fantastic! Would be nice to see some 95-96 Shawn Michaels (especially WM 12 and In Your House vs Diesel attires) in the future. Have not had any luck findingย  any 95-96 Shawn Michaels. Thanks for all you do! These two Shawn Michaels mods are awesome!

• Too Sweet 1

Just Not
Posted (edited)

HE'S HERE TO EDIFY YOU๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ, TO AGITATE YOU๐Ÿ’ฌ, & HOMOGENIZE YOU๐Ÿฅ›, HE'S MR BOB BACKLUND!๐Ÿ”AND HE'S COMING SOON ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿšง

Mr-Bob-Backlund.jpg

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 14
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

FKR
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Just Not said:

HE'S HERE TO EDIFY YOU๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ, TO AGITATE YOU๐Ÿ’ฌ, & HOMOGENIZE YOU๐Ÿฅ›, HE'S MR BOB BACKLUND!๐Ÿ”AND HE'S COMING SOON ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿšง

Mr-Bob-Backlund.jpg

Awesome work just not . โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Edited by FKR
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

The Anti Source
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Just Not said:

Mr-Bob-Backlund.jpg

Holy !@#$ man. If I could hug you right now, I would. I've been hoping for an accurate Bob Backlund mod for years. I always wanted to run sims of that very Bret v. Backlund I Quit Match from Survivor Series 1994. At this point, your work is a 90s WWF fan's wet dream! Good job man!!

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Like 5

Just Not

๐ŸŽคYo Yo YO! ๐Ÿ’ฃWe doin it BIG for shizzle my nizzles.๐Ÿ’ฅ Let's take it back to da streetz!๐ŸŒ‡ Grandmasta Sexay๐Ÿ’ƒ and Scotty 2 Hotty๐Ÿ”ฅ '01 when these 2 fools were just 2 coolย ๐Ÿ˜Ž WIP ๐Ÿšง

gms.jpg

Scotty2Hotty.jpg

Credit to PepsiGuy2 for porting Scotty base.

ย 

• Like 17
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

GamingNinja86

nas726
4 hours ago, Just Not said:

๐ŸŽคYo Yo YO! ๐Ÿ’ฃWe doin it BIG for shizzle my nizzles.๐Ÿ’ฅ Let's take it back to da streetz!๐ŸŒ‡ Grandmasta Sexay๐Ÿ’ƒ and Scotty 2 Hotty๐Ÿ”ฅ '01 when these 2 fools were just 2 coolย ๐Ÿ˜Ž WIP ๐Ÿšง

gms.jpg

Scotty2Hotty.jpg

ย 

Excellent work! How much for me to commission the matching zebra looking attires as alts..?

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

mattfick
1 hour ago, nas726 said:

Excellent work! How much for me to commission the matching zebra looking attires as alts..?

zebra attires already up on 2km and somewhere here on the forum

nas726
8 hours ago, mattfick said:

zebra attires already up on 2km and somewhere here on the forum

Yes, but not with models this good.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Piper
On 8/1/2020 at 7:15 AM, Just Not said:

Mr-Bob-Backlund.jpg

Absolutely amazing. Didnt see this one coming

• Too Sweet 1

Wrestling Warrior
15 hours ago, Just Not said:

gms.jpg

Scotty2Hotty.jpg

ย 

Funny, I was watching Royal Rumble 2000 recently and was thinking "damn I wish there was a 2000/01 era Grandmaster Sexay mod" then this popped upย ๐Ÿ˜€ย Speaking of 2000, do you have any plans to port your D'Lo Brown singles attire mod from 2K18? I did look for the originalย but couldn't find any links.ย 

• Too Sweet 1

mattfick
1 hour ago, nas726 said:

Yes, but not with models this good.

cant argue that, i think the zebra ones were ports from wwe 13

• Too Sweet 1

Just Not
10 hours ago, Piper said:

Absolutely amazing. Didnt see this one coming

20 hours ago, nas726 said:

Thanks so much for the kind words and all the likes!

As some of you know already, I have stopped taking commissions.

I cannot overstate how grateful I am to everyone who has given their support, financial or otherwise, to my work over the past few months.

HUGE THANKS, MATES!

But I have a few changes happening in my life right now and as a result, I will no longer be able to commit my time or energy to commissioned mods.

I hope to still make mods going forward, which I will continue to post here. Make no mistake, this is not a retirement speech lol.

There are many talented modders who continue to take orders and I encourage those interested to consider the amazing @matt2282p or @LeonRick if they have commission requests.

Thanks again, everyone. I've stiil got lots of content to post, so please stay tuned!

ย 

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 10

BlackBen83

@Just Not I wish you the best, and see you soon to see your(s) next mod(s) in a near futur, as excellent as ever.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

See you later dude :)

Ben

• Too Sweet 1

GamingNinja86

@Just Not I hope All is well with you and your family I'm glad to call you My friend and You are a Hugeย  contribution and important to this Community and Yourย  work is Too Sweet!! I'm looking forward to more of your Work and I will have a few Commission Requests when you come back. Before you go on another Pimpin Vacation Too Sweet Me Bro Lmao.

• Too Sweet 1

cdiebold1

I'll miss you.

• Sad 1

BamBams Universe

It's really pity you want to reduce modding. ๐Ÿ˜ชย Your work was amazing and got better and better. ๐Ÿ‘Œย Thank you for everything you did. I wish you all the best for your private life. And I will continue to be happy about everything new that I can read from you or maybe use again sometime.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1