Universe Mode Show Logos

WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Edit: I dug through the files in the /logo folder and found all of the logos that pertain to Universe/Create a Show arenas(I think) 

https://imgur.com/a/Crk7dTv (I know it's not the most ideal way to list it, but that was a ton of files to go through and I just wanted to share the info, hope it's helpful to someone)  Also, the lgc7xxxxx.pac files right after these ones seem to be menu renders, or renders of some kind.

Thanks to @squaredcirclefan for pointing me in the right direction.

Edit:  The Universe logos start at lgc610000.pac, make sure you replace the 0000.oodl in both shdc files.

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Does anyone have any clue where the logos for Universe mode shows are located?  I know they are in the /logo folder, just wondering if anyone has any clue around which # they start.

Hi, what do you mean by logos for universe mode ?. Can I ask what you are trying to do ? They should be the files beginning with lgcxxxx

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, what do you mean by logos for universe mode ?. Can I ask what you are trying to do ? They should be the files beginning with lgcxxxx

we're trying to get the logos to change them for the universe mode (the calendar ones) which seems to also be the same as the create-a-show. 

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Ugh... I was afraid they might be within the lgcxxxx ones, theres only about a thousand of those :D  Hopefully I'll find one and then they will be bunched together or something, thanks for the tip, I'll post in here if I end up finding any of them. 

30 minutes ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Ugh... I was afraid they might be within the lgcxxxx ones, theres only about a thousand of those :D  Hopefully I'll find one and then they will be bunched together or something, thanks for the tip, I'll post in here if I end up finding any of them. 

44 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

we're trying to get the logos to change them for the universe mode (the calendar ones) which seems to also be the same as the create-a-show. 

I know the ones used in the create a show logos are the lgc6xxxxx, so start with these .These might also be the calendar logos .

One thing to note too is the logos for create a show are indexed in the pac/menu/createshow/logomenutable.pac and logotable.pac files.

Lets say you want to enable the SNME logo for slot 43, you will need to add the data to this file. I will suggest you examine the 2k18 file as the hash is still the same.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Thanks 2

For anyone curious, it does seem that the first arena logo in there(at least starting at lgc600000.pac) seems to be lgc600011.pac(WCW), then after that is ECW, FCW, all the WrestleManias ones etc(first Raw logo is lgc600032.pac, first smackdown one is lgc600037.pac).  I might update the first post of this page at some point with a list of what is what since I will likely be going through quite a few of these logos, hope this helps someone. Thanks again, @squaredcirclefan

Edit:  The first large modern Raw logo is lgc600100.pac, lgc600101.pac is the large Smackdown Live logo, so might want to start there, depending on what you're trying to change.

Edited by WhereTheFdidTheEgo
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:16 AM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Edit: I dug through the files in the /logo folder and found all of the logos that pertain to Universe/Create a Show arenas(I think) 

https://imgur.com/a/Crk7dTv (I know it's not the most ideal way to list it, but that was a ton of files to go through and I just wanted to share the info, hope it's helpful to someone)  Also, the lgc7xxxxx.pac files right after these ones seem to be menu renders, or renders of some kind.

Thanks to @squaredcirclefan for pointing me in the right direction.

Edit:  The Universe logos start at lgc610000.pac, make sure you replace the 0000.oodl in both shdc files.

Hi,

Thank you for listing out the contents of the logo folder. Brilliant work.

• Like 1