PerfectPlextra2K19 1.6 (1.04 Compatible)

Perfectplex

@Perfectplex I found a bug/issue with Perfectplextra 1.4b. If I create a new save game with perfectplextra 1.4b active (tested only with this version, might have been the same with earlier ones), I get the following "ghost entries":

Perfectplextra_1.4b_bug.jpg

It displays 46 empty slots in total, which is basically the Extra slots added by Perfectplextra. (50 minus Lashley, EC3, Hanson and Rowe which are locked via DLC). Creating a new save game without Perfectplextra installed doesn't produce these entries, also my old save game is not affected.

Update: It looks like the culprit is that the Unlock Status/Menu byte (byte 36 decimal/24 hexadecimal in each .dat file, byte 32 decimal/20 hexadecimal in each .pofo) for the Extra slots in the PerfectPlextra files is set to Unlocked (01) instead of locked (00). It would be nice if you could update PerfectPlextra with this set to Locked (00) to fix this issue. Note that the same issue is present with inactive extra .dat entries you've added as well.

Update: Fixed in PerfectPlextra 1.5 and later.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to 1.5, see change notes for details.

On 11/16/2018 at 4:26 PM, Sennarx said:

Hi!

A question: can i replace, for example, "Photographer" or Heavy Duty Worker" or "Security Guard 2" with a wrestler?!

Yes but that isn't really a PerfectPlextra related thing.

If you don't intend to use the career mode you should be fine, I can't promise by doing so it wont cause issues if you choose to play that mode, it may just replace the characters so it would look weird as a wrestler would be filling the roles of the replaced characters.

One thing to note is that if you add characters to slots that use 00 or 06 you can leave those character models in place and they will still appear in their roles because the wrestlers occupy ch ID's that end in 2 and 4.

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

is there a way for this mod to also take CAW slots and turn them into mod slots as WrestlePlus did? because with WP done for the time being I'd really love to have access to wrestlers I had added in CAW slots and they're lost until then.

Edited by MRG

• 3 weeks later...

@DonSPa I get the same mate, my three foley's show up in the menu fine but when i choose one it just hangs on the match up screen i don't get any red loading bar any idea @Perfectplex

Also just to confirm no modded superstars are working with the v 1.5 release they all hang on the main menu screen. normal in game superstars working fine and just put my original backups back in and now modded wrestlers working but of course foley's not showing up cos the original pac files in the profile folder are re installed now

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

Updated to 1.6 and tested with compatibility of 1.04 save and it works fine.

This update is likely changing nothing but as I reinstalled the game from scratch I am rather fussy at ensuring that everything is using the latest files directly from the latest vanilla source incase they tweaked anything since last release.

So with that said it is not an essential update for people to install but its there anyway.

I have no idea why some have ran into issues, the only thing I can think of is that it skips over the DLC reserved slots so any mods installed to those slots wouldn't work. I really do intend this to be used with the complete with DLC game but it should work otherwise, the only problems would be the DLC slots as I say as they will have no base files to inject into.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Since 2K20 is un moddable, is there no way of going back and looking into the issues that caused only 39 slots. Have any discovery's been made that could increase the number of slots we can install mods to

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello, I joined just to post this. This mod is exactly what I was looking for. I installed it but once the credit screen shows up it instantly CTDs with no error or anything. If I restore the backup files then the game boots just fine. This mod hasn't updated since december so I assume there's some sort of contradiction in the files from a more recent update to the game or something.

Is there any possibility of an update for the mod to make it work again? I know modding takes a lot of work but it seems like a shame to have this mod bricked currently. I actually have not updated the game in several months since it sounds like the 2k20 staff is practically actively trying to make the game more unstable. There may not be any hope of me getting this to work if I don't have the most current version but I guess it's worth a shot. Perfectplex seemingly hasn't even logged in since July '19 so there may be no hope. Whatever the case, thank you for your work.

Edited by chipmunch

3 hours ago, chipmunch said:

Hello, I joined just to post this. This mod is exactly what I was looking for. I installed it but once the credit screen shows up it instantly CTDs with no error or anything. If I restore the backup files then the game boots just fine. This mod hasn't updated since december so I assume there's some sort of contradiction in the files from a more recent update to the game or something.

Is there any possibility of an update for the mod to make it work again? I know modding takes a lot of work but it seems like a shame to have this mod bricked currently. I actually have not updated the game in several months since it sounds like the 2k20 staff is practically actively trying to make the game more unstable. There may not be any hope of me getting this to work if I don't have the most current version but I guess it's worth a shot. Perfectplex seemingly hasn't even logged in since July '19 so there may be no hope. Whatever the case, thank you for your work.

The 2k20 staff hasn't done anything to make WWE 2k19 more unstable. It's still working just fine. You need the most current version of WWE 2k19 for PerfectPlextra to work. Update WWE 2k19 to the latest version and maybe try to install PerfectPlextra via the latest version of CCT and see if that works better for you than installing it manually.
Clear your Chunk0.arc and regenerate your Chunk0.def with CCT as well, while you're at it as well.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:54 PM, Hey Yo said:

Since 2K20 is un moddable, is there no way of going back and looking into the issues that caused only 39 slots. Have any discovery's been made that could increase the number of slots we can install mods to

If it was possible, it would be incredibly hard to (unless you had access to the Source Code) do and it would completely break the memory arrangement of the game. There is only so much room for Pofos and Movesets in the sections dedicated to them it in memory. One would probably have to rewrite the .exe to extend these sections. That probably sounds easier than it's actually done without the game's source code, though!
On a side note, in WWE 2k20 memory stuff regarding pofo and movesetr is hooked in in a dynamic way (which poses other issues, such as preventing the injection of .pofo and .moveset files via tools as memory addresses change constantly) so if we could figure out how to properly mod that game, there might be a chance that such limitations could be circumvented easier there.  But that's just a theory and WWE 2k20 with all it's bugs probably wouldn't be worth the effort either.

• 7 months later...

Hi! I'm new to this mods. I tried to install murphy but it says that it need perfectplextra. I did download it, place it in wwe2k19>pac>profile and then I placed the ch files to its folder. However, it turns out that the game read it as ricky steamboat, and the game is stuck into match loadinv screen when trying to play with him. This didn't happen though to cm punk or cody rhodes. Is there a tutorial kn how to install wrestlers that needs perfectplextra?

• 1 year later...

I installed perfect plextra as intended and I see no changes.

I tried installed a character skye blue to overwrite tanille dashwood on cct in her perfectplextra slot but when i head over to the game i don't see any new slot or slots or my newly added character slot