Tekken57's 2k19 mods - 2022 mods

tekken57

On 5/24/2020 at 4:09 PM, Cave Waverider said:

Didn't he say in an interview he was exploring taking legal action for  Buff Bagwell CAWs and/or mods existing in WWE games without him receiving royalties (not sure if he ever did) or something along those lines? In that vein, I'm not sure if letting him know about such a mod of him that is even more accurate may be a good idea. ;)

What seriously? I used to be a fan of his work in WCW but that's just sad. 

20200525104805-1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tekken57 said:

What seriously? I used to be a fan of his work in WCW but that's just sad. 

20200525104805-1.jpg

Wow, that's an awesome Chuck. 😀

On 5/24/2020 at 3:09 PM, Cave Waverider said:

Didn't he say in an interview he was exploring taking legal action for  Buff Bagwell CAWs and/or mods existing in WWE games without him receiving royalties (not sure if he ever did) or something along those lines? In that vein, I'm not sure if letting him know about such a mod of him that is even more accurate may not be a good idea. ;)

I think that was Vampiro. I remember him bringing that up in a really awkward Kayfabe Commentaries shoot interview, wish I could find the clip. Buff and Raven did try to file a lawsuit for royalties of footage of their matches being on the WWE Network though. 

• Like 1
  • Yes! 2

On 5/27/2020 at 10:54 AM, tekken57 said:

Road Warriors released first post:

Amazing work man. Thank you. Would you ever consider doing Demoltion from WWE '12? 

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

That Scott Steiner (and all of your work) is amazing. On the modern version I noticed there's a random black block on his back. Is that a texture issue?

8 hours ago, HeIsJustice said:

That Scott Steiner (and all of your work) is amazing. On the modern version I noticed there's a random black block on his back. Is that a texture issue?

You'll have to post a picture so I can see. 

5 hours ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Any update on this ? 

Contemplating going with a high poly head now that I can make fully custom meshes. This will allow me to add more detail to the face. Also want to create accurate entrance gear. 

I never work on a single mod at a time as I'm constantly learning new modding techniques by working on multiple mods.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 2

holy crap, i didn't realize i needed a Chuck Palumbo until I saw your amazing mod here - can't wait for the release! Going to have to add him to my attitude era or wcw roster in universe for sure!

16 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Some updates to Storm. I need some good refs of the Jacket and Hat from his TNA if anyone has them:

20200609225904-1.jpg

20200609230026-1.jpg

That's looking really good man.

16 hours ago, WeGoku said:

What happened to your Benoit 10 pack? I want to download it but its not on the first page of the post anymore.

Replaced with the 2007 port. 

Created my own Logo's for Storm:

20200610172145-1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1
  • KappaBrain 1

16 hours ago, WeGoku said:

What happened to your Benoit 10 pack? I want to download it but its not on the first page of the post anymore.

Can you give me the link from mega if you still have it?