Sound Editor 2019 [Discontinued]

TheVisitorX

5 hours ago, Gulag said:

Help! I'm trying to import my own menu music and it's not working. I've opened sound editor, installed the menumusic patcher from the tools, and imported my music but when i start up the game nothing has changed. The songs from the menu that should be replaced aren't, even though it says they are on sound editor. 

You have changed the wrong file then. The right file can be found in this thread, just read the last pages. 

Hint: soundtrack file is wrong. 

Edited by TheVisitorX

@TheVisitorX Hi dude, now that you've released CCT and we are able to change the renders, I would like to import a few mods over superstars i don't want to use in the game, I've updated to the latest version of Sound Injector, but in the ra_m.pck file there are no names on the wem files, has anyone figured out what they are?

• Like 1

@esbatmusic has added a lot of entries, but I'm not sure how complete that is. It's a lot of work to go through all of this entries and add the names. Another problem is that ra_m.pck isn't the only file which contains announcements. Maybe he can give you an answer about the current status of his work?

Edited by TheVisitorX

6 hours ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@TheVisitorX Hi dude, now that you've released CCT and we are able to change the renders, I would like to import a few mods over superstars i don't want to use in the game, I've updated to the latest version of Sound Injector, but in the ra_m.pck file there are no names on the wem files, has anyone figured out what they are?

i was wondering that too haven't modded my game much as i have many call names for some of my favourite wrestlers and i want to add them to the superstars which has same model for example like 4 stings 3 ric flairs etc

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
to add information

How feasible is it to replace the commentators with someone else? I love everything about this game except for them. They absolutely suck the fun out of the match and ruin the experience for me.

I’d pay an extra $100 to have this game with Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan or Jesse Ventura calling the matches.

Seriously though, aside from how incredibly time consuming it would be to create wem files of them commentating and injecting them into the right places, would it work in theory? Would the new wem files have to be the exact same length of the wem files being replaced?

I ask because I’d be willing to contribute to this kind of project. In my opinion, it would revolutionize the game.

I was a big fan of the PC baseball game MVP05, which had a huge modding community. They did a total conversion of the game and recreated the 1988 MLB season with new commentary and everything. I realize a game that old was probably easier to mod than 2k19, but it would be worth a try.

I tried to replace the dolph and drew tag theme but I coudn't play the edited theme.

I'm worried that I ended up butchering the file and it won't play or make it crash.

55 minutes ago, mason44441 said:

I tried to replace the dolph and drew tag theme but I coudn't play the edited theme.

I'm worried that I ended up butchering the file and it won't play or make it crash.

Restore the backup of the file before this problem from the \Sound Editor 2019\backup\ directory and try again.

9 hours ago, denbigh7 said:

How feasible is it to replace the commentators with someone else? I love everything about this game except for them. They absolutely suck the fun out of the match and ruin the experience for me.

I’d pay an extra $100 to have this game with Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan or Jesse Ventura calling the matches.

Seriously though, aside from how incredibly time consuming it would be to create wem files of them commentating and injecting them into the right places, would it work in theory? Would the new wem files have to be the exact same length of the wem files being replaced?

I ask because I’d be willing to contribute to this kind of project. In my opinion, it would revolutionize the game.

I was a big fan of the PC baseball game MVP05, which had a huge modding community. They did a total conversion of the game and recreated the 1988 MLB season with new commentary and everything. I realize a game that old was probably easier to mod than 2k19, but it would be worth a try.

It's certainly possible and shouldn't be too hard to do, but as you already suspected, an incredibly time consuming process.

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

Restore the backup of the file before this problem from the \Sound Editor 2019\backup\ directory and try again.

It's certainly possible and shouldn't be too hard to do, but as you already suspected, an incredibly time consuming process.

Do you think it would matter if the newly injected commentary isn’t the exact length as the one being replaced? I mean, obviously it would need to be relatively close, but if it’s off by a few seconds, do you think it would crash the game? I’d be willing to try this, just don’t want to corrupt my game.

44 minutes ago, denbigh7 said:

Do you think it would matter if the newly injected commentary isn’t the exact length as the one being replaced? I mean, obviously it would need to be relatively close, but if it’s off by a few seconds, do you think it would crash the game? I’d be willing to try this, just don’t want to corrupt my game.

No idea. You'd have to try and see what happens.

Question...

I'm using the Road Warriors(caws) and I used CCT to import "Iron Man" as their theme music. Everything works fine during entrance but...

After they enter, during the next wrestlers entrance, "Iron Man" will start to play for just a few seconds. Any fix for this or work around? I read something a few pages back about using Easy Entrance instead of Advanced. This was during a tag team match so those entrances aren't really customizable anyway. Them just having advanced single entrances affect Tag team entrances?

3 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Question...

I'm using the Road Warriors(caws) and I used CCT to import "Iron Man" as their theme music. Everything works fine during entrance but...

After they enter, during the next wrestlers entrance, "Iron Man" will start to play for just a few seconds. Any fix for this or work around? I read something a few pages back about using Easy Entrance instead of Advanced. This was during a tag team match so those entrances aren't really customizable anyway. Them just having advanced single entrances affect Tag team entrances?

It's a known bug from the game with advanced entrances. As far as I know there is no workaround for that, except for using easy entrances, but I didn't know that it also occurs with Tag Teams. You should report it so that they can fix it... But I have a feeling that they won't fix it this year.... 

Edited by TheVisitorX

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

This has already answered. It's a known bug from the game with advanced entrances. Nothing to do with SE. 

EDIT- please delete

Edited by XfallofparadiseX

@TheVisitorX i pmd @esbatmusic for the updated ra_m.pck a while ago he said he wont be sharing it to anyone and you are going to update the sound editor once CCT 2019 released and he said he already finished many sounds update and given to you can you please share the updated ra_m.pck so that we can also replace some call names as cct 2019 has been released and works great as its already january 2019 now and i haven't modded my game much because i like to replace models and put call names THANKS 

On 1/7/2019 at 8:24 PM, Junaid Ahmed said:

@TheVisitorX i pmd @esbatmusic for the updated ra_m.pck a while ago he said he wont be sharing it to anyone and you are going to update the sound editor once CCT 2019 released and he said he already finished many sounds update and given to you can you please share the updated ra_m.pck so that we can also replace some call names as cct 2019 has been released and works great as its already january 2019 now and i haven't modded my game much because i like to replace models and put call names THANKS 

If I remember correctly, ra_m.pck wasn't completed in his latest update. Sorry, if I say something wrong. But I will add his latest entries soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/9/2019 at 4:51 PM, TheVisitorX said:

If I remember correctly, ra_m.pck wasn't completed in his latest update. Sorry, if I say something wrong. But I will add his latest entries soon.

I am going to name the ra_m.pck today as its been already 3 months since the game came out and nobody has done it and i haven't modded my game much wish me best of luck community as i am free today and do as much as i can 😊

• Thanks 2

Finished around 30% of renaming the Ra_m.pck files going to take rest for half an hour and again start the work at this rate i think i will finish it within 6 hours more

• Like 2

@TheVisitorX some time the sound editor hangs while renaming when i try to play something is says error could not play the sound and nothing plays until i restart the sound editor so far that is the only problem i am facing and while renaming i feel tired when this thing happens i will do the rest of the renaming today and complete it by today only whatever happens

3 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

@TheVisitorX some time the sound editor hangs while renaming when i try to play something is says error could not play the sound and nothing plays until i restart the sound editor so far that is the only problem i am facing and while renaming i feel tired when this thing happens i will do the rest of the renaming today and complete it by today only whatever happens

Yes, it seems like a memory leak. I have noticed the same, but haven't found a solution yet. The sound should be freed to save memory, but it doesn't seem to work.

I have Finished Renaming the Ra_m.pck file it took around 8 hours to complete i wonder how @esbatmusic took 3 months and haven't updated it any ways now i can start modding my game i will request @TheVisitorX to update the sound editor with new ra-m.pck listing so all of you can use it also i apologize if i did some spelling mistake as i did it in all in one day in around 8 hours and my english is weak so do search wisely i have also found callnames of previous wrestlers which are not even in the game this year to mention the few are JBL,CIAMPA,HENRY,NIKKIE,VON ERICHS,NATURAL DISASTERS,ALBERT'AUSTIN ARIES, and few more i am feeling dizzy now enjoy 😉

• Like 1