AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : [RETIRED - Read First Post]

AznBlusuazn

Thank you AznBlusuazn for your mods over the years!

I tried installing Ken Shamrock... The mod itself works fine, but I can never get his entrance to work. He just appears in the ring rather than do the whole entrance thing. What am I doing wrong?

2 hours ago, Szubi said:

Should I install each mod as CM Punk's mod?

Which mods are you referring to? If your installing from scratch as a new wrestler (and not replacing one which is what I do), follow Azn's video on how to do this (pac, trons, media etc). Its extremely helpful and has even helped nubes like me follow along. Here is the link: 

Sidenote: AznBlusuazn, thanks for all your awesome modding over the years, I have countless mods from you and that's kept me playing these WWE video games as long as I have!

Edited by Shahk2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, trioxin1331 said:

Thankyou, I've really enjoyed your mods. All the best with your future endeavours 

What?

Future endeavored?

Never!

He deserves better than that.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Links posted automatically get blocked by Anti-Virus. And considering when I ignored those, it downloaded actual malware (started changing all my settings, downloading, etc. Standard Malware stuff) before I even got to any downloads.....yeah.

7 hours ago, ReDragonInc said:

Links posted automatically get blocked by Anti-Virus. And considering when I ignored those, it downloaded actual malware (started changing all my settings, downloading, etc. Standard Malware stuff) before I even got to any downloads.....yeah.

The sites used here for links help modders earn pennies for the downloads they provide. Whitelist the sites through your anti-virus and learn how to not click on anything but the "Skip Ad" button, and you won't have any problems.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Hi, Ive followed the steps for Hollywood Hogan and for some reason I have myself a security guard haha please help some one!!!

3 hours ago, mj85connell said:

Hi, Ive followed the steps for Hollywood Hogan and for some reason I have myself a security guard haha please help some one!!!

Hi,

You have probably installed the Hollywood Hogan pofo and moveset in slot 467 instead of 476.

33 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You have probably installed the Hollywood Hogan pofo and moveset in slot 467 instead of 476.

Yeah thought that then reinstalled just to double check, this time and then it came up with the security guard and Hogan, am I able to place Hogan in a different slot?

54 minutes ago, mj85connell said:

Yeah thought that then reinstalled just to double check, this time and then it came up with the security guard and Hogan, am I able to place Hogan in a different slot?

You will need to open the moveset and pofo file in Data editor and check the Wrestler ID column to ensure its set at 476. The security guards are on slots 465,466 and 467.

You can place Hogan on a different slot but you need to change the wrestler ID.

• Thanks 1

On 4/9/2019 at 8:29 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

You will need to open the moveset and pofo file in Data editor and check the Wrestler ID column to ensure its set at 476. The security guards are on slots 465,466 and 467.

You can place Hogan on a different slot but you need to change the wrestler ID.

Sorted Hollywood Hogan out thanks for the help, I found I just needed to remove the security guard for selection using WrestlePLUS

Now for my new problem ha, Hollywood Hulk Hogan (2K15 Modern) followed the same process rebuild def etc but he wont work and I keep getting a infinite loading screen with him any pointers?

Cheers Mike 

7 minutes ago, mj85connell said:

Sorted Hollywood Hogan out thanks for the help, I found I just needed to remove the security guard for selection using WrestlePLUS

Now for my new problem ha, Hollywood Hulk Hogan (2K15 Modern) followed the same process rebuild def etc but he wont work and I keep getting a infinite loading screen with him any pointers?

Cheers Mike 

Hi,

You will need to ensure the slot ID you are using for the mod is the same as the ID for the mod. Have you opened the character file in a hex editor to ensure line 800 is showing the correct ID. 

CQpKMn2.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You will need to ensure the slot ID you are using for the mod is the same as the ID for the mod. Have you opened the character file in a hex editor to ensure line 800 is showing the correct ID. 

CQpKMn2.png

So basically I need to change line 800 to EMD...…...475

And how about the line below you have highlighted?

Regards Mike

5 minutes ago, mj85connell said:

Regards Mike

Sorry Im seeing it now, those 2 lines are basically the same line.

So what im seeing is

EMD...….0004

7522....a......                                  

13 minutes ago, mj85connell said:

Regards Mike

Sorry Im seeing it now, those 2 lines are basically the same line.

So what im seeing is

EMD...….0004

7522....a......                                  

If you are using Hulk Hogan in slot 475, you need to change the entrance attire ID from 47524 to 47504 and the in-ring attire ID from 47522  to 47502.

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

If you are using Hulk Hogan in slot 475, you need to change the entrance attire ID from 47524 to 47504 and the in-ring attire ID from 47522  to 47502.

Ok thanks I will give that a go now and let you know.

Thanks for the help!

27 minutes ago, mj85connell said:

Ok thanks I will give that a go now and let you know.

Thanks for the help!

Edited with HxD copied across then injected pofo etc, now it just crashes outright unfortunately.

Just to clarify this is Hollywood Hulk Hogan red and yellow modern I'm trying to use.

Cheers Mike

4 hours ago, mj85connell said:

Edited with HxD copied across then injected pofo etc, now it just crashes outright unfortunately.

Just to clarify this is Hollywood Hulk Hogan red and yellow modern I'm trying to use.

Cheers Mike

Pls do check the ID in line 800 is 8 digits long. The ID’s should be 00047502 and 00047504. 

When renaming, you can’t delete digits or bytes, you will be overwriting.

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Pls do check the ID in line 800 is 8 digits long. The ID’s should be 00047502 and 00047504. 

When renaming, you can’t delete digits or bytes, you will be overwriting.

Going with a complete reinstall of the game, to start a fresh but what I have noticed in the past when reinstalling old mods still appear in my menu (unplayable like) Ive tried to delete everything even wrestlePLUS to avoid this.

Go to steam, Highlight WWE 2K19  and right click. Now hit Properties -> Updates -> Untick Steam Cloud Sync

See if that helps (but might require another install)

Edited by Honor

19 hours ago, mj85connell said:

Going with a complete reinstall of the game, to start a fresh but what I have noticed in the past when reinstalling old mods still appear in my menu (unplayable like) Ive tried to delete everything even wrestlePLUS to avoid this.

Hi, The listing for previously installed mods will still appear as the pofo and moveset data is stored in the gamesave. Even if you reinstall the game, the listing will still appear but they wont work. You will either need to uninstall the mods through CCT which will remove their listing, or delete the gamesave entirely.

14 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, The listing for previously installed mods will still appear as the pofo and moveset data is stored in the gamesave. Even if you reinstall the game, the listing will still appear but they wont work. You will either need to uninstall the mods through CCT which will remove their listing, or delete the gamesave entirely.

Success, thanks for the help!! Just the titantrons im struggling to get going but i can live without to be honest