Ultimate Warrior : WWE 2k15 Attires - Hair and Tassels animation fix /2k15 entrance and trons : UPDATED WITH ROYAL RUMBLE 91 ATTIRE.

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi,

On this thread, you will find a link to some of the Ultimate Warrior Attires from the WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior Showcase mode. I personally use these rather than  current 2k18 model which in my opinion looks nothing like him. 2k just messed up his face and his muscular frame. I have injected the textures from his default 2k18 attire into his WWE Live 91 attire pac so the attire has his muscular definition.

The Summerslam 88 attire ( vs Honky Tonk Man)

The Saturday Nights Main Event Attire (vs Andre the Giant)

The Wrestlemania 6 attire ( vs Hulk Hogan )

Royal Rumble 91 (vs Sgt Slaughter )  -This is the default attire with the textures injected into the wwe live 91 model

Wrestlemania 7 attire (vs Machoking Randy savage) - There is an issue with the animation of his entrance outfit i'm trying to sort out, so I will reupload the entrance attire when sorted. I haven't been able to get the hair and attire animating together with the entrance model. It's either the hair animates and the outfit doesn't , or the outfit animates and the hair is stiff. The in-ring model works fine.

These attires were also in WWE 2K16 and removed thereafter.

What I first noticed about these attires after porting is the hair and tassels are stiff and don't animate in WWE 2k17 and  WWE 2k18 . All I just did is inject some object animation files from the 2k17 Ultimate Warrior character pacs.

I have also placed a link to the WWE 2K17 attires. These were also part of the WWE 2K15 showcase mode.

The Summerslam 90 attire (vs Ravishing Rick Rude)

The WWE Live 91 attire ( vs The Undertaker).

I have also included the media assets ( WWE 2k15 minitron and walltron which have been removed in 2k18 , POW titantron, 2k15 entrance on evt slot 671 with the effects, lights and gimmick). You can set these using data editor. There is a minor  issue with the entrance where the ring announcer begins the announcement while Ultimate Warrior enters the ring . You can also use the entrance as a title entrance rather than using the default evt 507 as a title entrance.

Links :

All -in - One pack (zip containing all attires, entrance and media assets)

https://mega.nz/#!d6pzxaDB!P-utRyuO9Tm-iYhxFKLYiXCPNEfCXAzcVOOfEN_2JF4

Summerslam 88, SNME 89 and Wrestlemania 6

https://mega.nz/#!wuA20IJS!E7d_RK-vgKfmdByPiN9QPspbAQVTyrVOfNcmfyQXXas  

Summerslam 90 and WWE Live 91 from 2k17

https://mega.nz/#!MmYD0CxD!ATvj9LPnLTj1-gs52WaPPpoCeJ1THTsEBqKF3HiDzhU

Wrestlemania 7

https://mega.nz/#!Zzh1FLJb!EdcPUg4mD0ExLUEiSyV6KVYdn-ZNqn8_yyTtDfLGIXk

Royal Rumble 91

https://mega.nz/#!oqRS3YDC!tRo9euAdmEQERf0gQJlPiUkmzzDj0_l0bUvEI1g0xdQ

wwe 2k15 media assets and alternate entrance.

https://mega.nz/#!VuZH2QRY!mRGo7laxFc7zsi4xygghK8Oiou6QZlFTJ_LkN03W2oQ

It is advisable to set the attire names using the Alternate Attire name feature in @Cave Waverider's data Editor, use them as named or  change the ID of the pacs as you see fit.

SUMMERSLAM 88

WWE%202K18%2015_08_2018%2008_00_09_zps6x

Saturday Night's Main Event 89

WWE%202K18%2015_08_2018%2008_03_28_zpsuq

Wrestlemania 6

WWE%202K18%2015_08_2018%2008_07_02_zpsep

Summerslam 1990

WWE%202K18%2015_08_2018%2008_24_29_zpsqv

wwe live 91

WWE%202K18%2015_08_2018%2008_26_51_zpsws

Wrestlemania 7 entrance

WWE%202K18%2015_08_2018%2009_49_08_zpsjf

Wrestlemania 7 -in ring

WWE%202K18%2015_08_2018%2009_50_51_zpszz

Royal Rumble 1991 (2k18 textures on the WWE live 91 pac)

WWE%202K18%2016_08_2018%2010_59_20_zpsxk

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks! Ultimate Warrior is my all time favorite, I use him a lot. His 2K18 model in indeed awful, I have made a better CAW of him than the one in 2K18 😄. Wl download yr mods. Thanks

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ultimate Warrior : WWE 2k15 Attires - Hair and Tassels animation fix /2k15 entrance and trons

Nice. Have you updated the face paint to wear off 2k18-style as well?

It would be great to have the old Ultimate Warrior with face paint that wears off.

13 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Nice. Have you updated the face paint to wear off 2k18-style as well?

HI, No. I haven't worked on the face paint. I just focused on getting the hair and tassels to animate. I will have to test in gameplay which I haven't then i'll see what I can do regarding the face wearing off.

@squaredcirclefan

I put a lot of work in making warrior 16 work on 18 as well.   For the same reasons.   Warrior 18 sucks.    Lol.   I found out that warrior summerslam 90 2k16 does in fact animate the hair and tassels in 18.  So I used that for all the mods that required long string boot tassels.    The wm12 model warrior has a different hairstyle.   It won't animate in 18.   So you use the s slam90 hair instead and also copy over the  s slam 90s 2580 file and the ss90 2580 will animate the arm and knee pad tassels of wm12.   Hopefully this makes conversion a little easier.   

Pretty much take s slam 90s 2715 and 2580 and inject it into any 2k16 warrior pach and they will all work animated in 18.  Simple fix.   

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

2 hours ago, matt2282p said:

@squaredcirclefan

I put a lot of work in making warrior 16 work on 18 as well.   For the same reasons.   Warrior 18 sucks.    Lol.   I found out that warrior summerslam 90 2k16 does in fact animate the hair and tassels in 18.  So I used that for all the mods that required long string boot tassels.    The wm12 model warrior has a different hairstyle.   It won't animate in 18.   So you use the s slam90 hair instead and also copy over the  s slam 90s 2580 file and the ss90 2580 will animate the arm and knee pad tassels of wm12.   Hopefully this makes conversion a little easier.   

Pretty much take s slam 90s 2715 and 2580 and inject it into any 2k16 warrior pach and they will all work animated in 18.  Simple fix.   

Hi. Thanks for the info. Everything I need is based on this. Only difference is I used the 2580 from the 2k17 models instead. The problem I have now is with his Wretlemania 7 and 12 entrance Jacket attire. The tassels on the jacket don't animate even with the hair and boot tassels animating. When I injected a different 2580 file, the jacket animates but the hair and boot tassels don't. I have also observed the boot tassels in his w12 attire don't animate in WWE 2k16. 

• Thanks 1

@squaredcirclefan You can only use one 2580 file per pac and they only animate what they originally work with. There are ways you can make a custom 2580, Pozzum made a tool and HovaThaGod made a guide how to use it. It's very hit and miss, and not straightforward to do, but you give it a go, and might be able to get the hair and jacket animations inside one 580 file. 

Nice work on converting them all, hope you figure it out!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Anti Source said:

Great pack. Would you be able to put all the attires into one pack so we can just unzip them all at once?

Hi. good suggestion. I will do that. Thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Great pack. Would you be able to put all the attires into one pack so we can just unzip them all at once?

Hi, a complete pack has now been added to the download links.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Why can’t I open the zip files? I downloaded the app. however when I try to open them it only allows me to preview the files. Unable to see the entire thing

21 hours ago, Sonar81 said:

Why can’t I open the zip files? I downloaded the app. however when I try to open them it only allows me to preview the files. Unable to see the entire thing

You shouldn't have any issues extracting the files and folders in the zip. You might want to try extracting  with a different software .

• 2 months later...
  • BlindedByTheGrace locked this topic