WWE 2k18+ Loading Screen

blurr226

Hello guys! So i'm kinda new to modding bear with me. Yesterday i bought the game and decided to try to mod in wrestlers like CM Punk. I messed up and wanted to start from scratch. So i installed everything. I launched the game and the loading screen is "Please be patient you are playing a modded version of WWE 2k18". I was wondering if there is any way to get rid of that. I already uninstalled wwe 2k18 plus. Thanks guys

Alas, loading times are slow with a clear .arc file (which is required for mods).

The only real way to improve such loading times is getting faster hardware. Installing the game on an SSD (with OS on an SSD as well) can do wonders, for example.

Any idea of the startup improvements on SSDs? Does get annoying waiting. I end up loading Rocket League and having a few games whilst 2K18 loads in the background