String Table CAW locations?

bandit7319

I tried searching for CAW and came with with no hits, and am kinda surprised this hasn't been mentioned elsewhere if it really hasn't! If I want to use Data Editor/CCT on 2K18 and edit the specs for created wrestlers, how do I find their string locations? Sorry if that's not technical.... But I think you know what I'm talking about. When I click Install .pofo via CCT, it says to enter the hexadecimal codes..... 

Do I need to open my personal copy's PAC file and review it or are they stored in a set location?

CAWs don't use hex string codes. Their .pofo files have them, but they aren't being read in the case of CAWs. They still must have some strings there (they usually point to "Superstar") They have their own strings saved in the CAW Data. Simply change the names in the game if you want to change them. If you want to change the stats, moves, entrance, etc. you can do so like regular wrestlers via .pofo and .moveset. Your CAWs should be listed in CCT (and Data Editor if you export Data directly to it from CCT and you didn't disable the feature) by name. Simply Export their .pofo and .moveset files into Data Editor, make the desired changes and install them back into the game via CCT. If you get the error when saving in Data Editor, open the Name Settings and enter any hex code, like 4E8. If you exported the .pofo from the CAW itself (recommended), you shouldn't get the error, though, since the default Strings for the CAW should already be loaded from the CAW's .pofo.