Arena modding help Updated!

punk-moo

Hi, so recently I upgraded my pc and now started modding 2k18, my biggest issue at the moment is getting arenas from older games working correctly. A few things have me confused so I thought someone with more experience could point out what I'm doing wrong and what to do to fix it.

Firstly how do I get the stage to act like  either a ramp for modding arenas with a ramp ( so wrestlers dont phase through it) or get rid of higher level sets for modding stages with no ramp so wrestlers dont walk on air?

How do I add or remove announce  tables ??
Are there values to get the table (s) say from the raw is war arena or the nitro arena??

Mgie42dl.png

Lastly Titantrons in the 2k16 attitude arenas work for people like austin but say Shane'O's and others don't appear is there any reason and remedy for this?

HSNkIOxl.png

I hope someone can help me with this!
Many thanks

Edited by punk-moo

Screen_Shot.png

So with Pozzum's arena misc editor tool, you can go go the Show Edit and open the 02.dat file from misc01_start_p20.pac. You have to change the G2 column to a 2 for attitude era/classic titantrons. So whatever slot you use, this goes by the String name. So 5208 = Smackdown Live 5209 = Raw. So find the arena that you injected your mod into and edit that column. 

The announce tables, you can change those in arena misc. If you want Nitro's tables just find the values for nitro's and swap those with the arena you're using. Again, you can do that with Pozzum's tool.

• Like 1