Al Snow CAW by ThatSkynyrdKid70

TSK

So here's my Al Snow caw. It has 2 attires, "Kicking Ass Isn't In Our J.O.B. Description" and "Black & Blue Crew." Custom face texture made by me in Photoshop CS2 (yes, I use CS2, don't judge. lol) All other logos and T-Shirt designs made in PaintDotNet. No DLC or Purchasables required. Textures of "Snow Man" and "Cometh" ripped from WWF SmackDown! for the PS1. If enough people like this caw, I might start to make more caws. If not, I'll just go back to making arenas. lol

Took me about a day and a half to get this guy made and looking good.

To find on CC, my PSN ID is ThatSkynyrdKid70 and the tags for this caw are "Al Snow" "1999" and "ThatSkynyrdKid70" obviously without the quotation marks.

attires.png

WWE+2K18_20180421080750.jpg

WWE+2K18_20180421080820.jpg

WWE+2K18_20180421080831.jpg

WWE+2K18_20180421080927.jpg

WWE+2K18_20180421080948.jpg

WWE+2K18_20180421080958.jpg

Hope you guys like this as he's my first really good Caw I've made in 2K18 in my opinion and he's the first CAW I've uploaded.

-TSK

Edited by TSK

Well, I'll say this. I love how well you nailed the logos, and it definitely shows the amount of time you put into making them, so kudos on that front. That being said, if I may, face-wise he doesn't look like Al Snow at all. Not even close. Work on him some more, and if you need help with face pic references, let me know. Otherwise, everything else, minus the boots, are pretty good.

1 hour ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

face-wise he doesn't look like Al Snow at all. Not even close. Work on him some more, and if you need help with face pic references, let me know. Otherwise, everything else, minus the boots, are pretty good.

For the face, I did the best I could with the limited images I could use. The main part of the face texture (as in the actual face part) was taken from the textures of WWF SmackDown for the PS1, but as for merging it with a higher quality image and fixing the outside as well as adding the !EM PLEH on his forehead was all done by me. And with the weird way face photos work in 2k18, until I get too used to it, they will be fairly off and slightly weird looking. And as for the boots, those are as close as I could get them with the small selection of the correctly sized boots in 2k18 to his actual boots. But nonetheless, thanks!

• Like 1

Maybe using those PS1 face textures is where you went wrong. 

Defract has some killer tips on how to use photo references for faces and how to blend them. Here's some youtube links:

And some others:

Al+Snow+2.jpg

Al-Snow.jpg

al-snow.jpg

alsnow1-2_display_image.jpg

capture51.jpg?strip=all&w=852

capture61.jpg?strip=all&w=859

al-snow-alsnow001-1354470334.jpg

22 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Maybe using those PS1 face textures is where you went wrong. 

Now that I think about it, it wasn't from SmackDown on PS1, it was Shut Your Mouth on PS2 I got the original from. lol