Local Face Importing?

whyisthissohard

So I went to import a face and saw four pre-made faces already there. Is it possible to replace those faces with my own in pac editor, and if so where are the files? Thanks in advance! :))

No need for a pac editor. Just go to http://wwe2k18.2k.com/upload/ and sign in with your PSN, Xbox Live, Nintendo ID or Steam account. Then you'll get the option of different sizes you can pick to upload an image as, or you can go to the very bottom and select the Face photo one. Then, like I said, just pick an image and hit upload. Then in game, go to Community Creations, and click on images. If you don't have any, it will take you to your Local images, and if you have some uploaded, press square on PS4, X on Xbox One, and for steam and switch I don't know the controls. That will take you to your image uploads. That will show every thing you've uploaded from the website I linked. and then click on any one of them and hit download, and that will take them off the uploads page and into your local page. From there, they're usable in game. Hope this helped. :)