titantron isn't showed

motishow

I have a problem assigning a created titantron (632)

After assigning it using data editor, the titantron isn't shown in game  (the game shows another titantron)

Can anyone tell me the reason if it is assigned ok?

10fqnhs.jpg

PD to admin . " i don't know why this post  has been deleted, i am asking for support , isn't this the correct thread to ask that?"

If you only tried to look at it in the in-game entrance creator it won't show, since only those that are in the in-game list will. If you use any entrance or victory parts that aren't selectable in the game for a wrestler, don't use the entrance/victory editor in the game. They should load fine in actual matches.

However, if that isn't the case, it could be that 632 has a different titantron configuration assigned by the game so plain ent_0632_0_0.bk2 won't be read (it seems to be the case with select slots). If that's the case you might want to try to create ent_0632_0_0_2.bk2, ent_0632_0_0_1.bk2 and ent_0632_0_0_0.bk2 (in the appropriate resoultions), perhaps that will work (no need to assign anything else in Data Editor, though).

• Like 1