Data Editor

Dcockrell991

Having problems with opening Data Editor. Once I click on it to open it the I run it as a administrator then the small logo sign for data editor pops like its about to open but it never does. I have had it opened before some days it just doesn't open though. Also it is up to date as well. Anybody have any solutions?  

First, ensure you have the latest version of Data Editor and that it's fully installed, but I guess you have that.

Second, if it starts at times, your system is either unstable (if you're overclocking anything, including a video card factory overclock, revert to stock settings or even try to underclock, also dusting out your PC can't hurt) or there is software that is incompatible with your operating system version. This is most often caused by software that hooks into Direct3D that hasn't been updated for the latest D3D/WDDM standards (outdated things like MSI Afterburner, FRAPS, or D3D injectors like ReShade, etc. can cause programs to not start, in which case you'll have to update them), but it could also be your video card or other drivers. If you have updated any drivers recently, try to roll back to the previous version where it worked or install the latest ones from the manufacturer website.

You can also try the Troubleshooting Steps on the Data Editor Tutorials Wiki Page.