help , dont know what happend

MajorPayne

basically I was using wwe 2k18+ and changed a razor ramon pac file number , and started playing . Everything working fine.

then I decide to install a virgil render using CCT , and it said I'm using a unauthorized version of the game. WTF happened . And now wwe 2k18+ wont select game directory.

What do I need to fix this?

Edited by MajorPayne

I think its because a new mini patch. Yesterday everything works fine, now i have the same problem with CCT and WWE 2k18+.

Let the tool modders a bit time. I think they will find a way.

Edited by Traeumer

13 minutes ago, Traeumer said:

I think its because a new mini patch. Yesterday everything works fine, now i have the same problem with CCT and WWE 2k18+.

Let the tool modders a bit time. I think they will find a way.

thanks for the reply , knowing I'm not the only one.

hopefully this gets fixed

As a general rule, after every patch, any tool that accesses the game memory has to be udpated, as the addresses are no longer valid. Thus you'll have to wait for your tool of choice to be updated before you can continue.