GAZWEFC's ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 26th Jan

gazwefc

2 hours ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Thanks, hopefully i can do something with these. I wonder why they post such small pictures and if there is a way to get the full resolution version like on wwe.com

18 minutes ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Click on them, they go bigger 😂

I did 😁 they just dont go very big, there still relatively small images. What i meant is on wwe.com if you copy the image url and edit the address you can get the full resolution image.

21 hours ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

If it possible, can you reupload David Finlay?

Will do.

Jado uploaded

2iw347m.jpg

iml1lh.jpg

Thanks to Spiney for the attire refs

Edited by gazwefc

You pretty much took care of the whole roh/njpw roster, thank you for your hard work! Question, are you planning on branching out to do other promotions/wrestlers like PROGRESS, BEYOND, NOAH, DRAGON GATE, ICW, etc...or was the ROH/NJPW the only thing you had planned? 

Edited by chrisfigueroa86

2 hours ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

You pretty much took care of the whole roh/njpw roster, thank you for your hard work! Question, are you planning on branching out to do other promotions/wrestlers like PROGRESS, BEYOND, NOAH, DRAGON GATE, ICW, etc...or was the ROH/NJPW the only thing you had planned? 

Dont have any plans to branch out, nearly at my logo and caw limit. I only watch wwe, roh, njpw and rpw. Still got a good few guys to yet tho. Finish Evil and then start on Kanemaru.

• Thanks 1

RPW eh? Hmm, maybe moving away from ROH/NJPW, maybe Ryan Smile, Martin Stone (Danny Burch) or Josh Bodom, not even sure he'd require any logos other than his face as his attires are just plain trunks.

Happy as always to look for face shots/refs

Edited by Cuey82

1 hour ago, gazwefc said:

Dont have any plans to branch out, nearly at my logo and caw limit. I only watch wwe, roh, njpw and rpw. Still got a good few guys to yet tho. Finish Evil and then start on Kanemaru.

Thank you for all your hard work. I've downloaded a fair share of your creations and i'm really looking forward to your Yoshinobu Kanemaru.

This logo limit is just crap. So close to having a well rounded NJPW roster but it's really taking some creativity to fit everything in the confines of the game. Excellent work on all of these mate.

18 hours ago, ELI DRAKE said:

Why are you always upload the Cybruis CAW's ?

He have place for 11 more Spots and your Limit is almost over

He takes the caws cybrius isn’t going to finish or upload and finishes and uploads them.... 

Would love, LOVE to see a Delirious caw by you if possible before you venture out past the ROH/NJPW starts you've very successfully rendered well. 

I'd be more than happy to provide you with any reference pics and moveset info when and if needed.

Keep up the good work brother.

Oh, and on a somewhat related note, have you seen Ryeedee's Jay Lethal caw? The face on that one is damn dead-on, but his attire's not finished yet. Curious to see what your thoughts on this new version of Lethal.

https://twitter.com/theryeedee

24 minutes ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Would love, LOVE to see a Delirious caw by you if possible before you venture out past the ROH/NJPW starts you've very successfully rendered well. 

I'd be more than happy to provide you with any reference pics and moveset info when and if needed.

Keep up the good work brother.

Oh, and on a somewhat related note, have you seen Ryeedee's Jay Lethal caw? The face on that one is damn dead-on, but his attire's not finished yet. Curious to see what your thoughts on this new version of Lethal.

https://twitter.com/theryeedee

Lethal looks amazing, hadnt seen it. I only made my Lethal and Ospreay as placeholders as i had spoken with Ryee a while back and he told me he was going to make them.

I did look into Delirious for you a week or so ago but there were too many restrictions, no long beard with a mask and the same with his hair. Wouldnt want to make him and not be able to have him accurate.

I think what helps with keeping the logo limit down is only using 128x128 logos or 256x256, using 512x512 seems to count as 2 logos as its double the "mb" file size of a 256x256 logo and the limit is 1GB. 

I see quite a few caw makers using every logo as 512x512 when some of the logos are basic and its not needed, so whilst their caw might say "only" have 10 logos, if theyre all 512x512 the  really their caw has 20 logos.