Game crashingon Fatal 4 way extreme rules match

Jay™

So noticed crash on fatal 4 way extreme rules match whenever i play with modded superstars or unmodded superstar so any fix for that issue i can play match about 10 mins after that the game is crashing i was also tried with different arenas but crash issue still there:/

Check the Moveset or animations of each modded superstars, maybe something in there are empty (?)

Also if u get the problem without any kind of Mod, try to use the "Verify and Fix files" option in your Steam App

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎06‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 3:00 PM, Jayden™ said:

So noticed crash on fatal 4 way extreme rules match whenever i play with modded superstars or unmodded superstar so any fix for that issue i can play match about 10 mins after that the game is crashing i was also tried with different arenas but crash issue still there:/

Update all your drivers to the latest version (especially video card ones), disable any overlay software, try to verify your game files with Steam. If that doesn't help, your PC may be unstable for whatever reason (if you're overclocking at all, reset to stock clocks or underclock a bit and check if it's still happening) or that you are running out memory (either disk space for swapping, RAM or video card memory).