Joe Mashups Mods : ALL IN Chris Jericho Released, Bo Dallas B Team, Jericho NJPW, Kratos, Hero, Ziggler Zebra, Nakamura heel, Mahal, EC3, Raven Pack, Matt Sydal, Retro Miz, Baron updated hair, 3MB, Chris jericho Pack, Prince Devitt

Joe Mashups

4 hours ago, Dollarman said:

Thank you the beautiful Raven mod.

Maybe you have in your plans the Raven's flok  with Kidman? (not Leons version but his  another character)

Will see :425638273982005248:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

Any luck? Feel free to DM me so I don't clog up your thread. :) 

Did u try replacing someone, cus maybe itis a faulty pofo or something as itis not mine 

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : EC3 PREVIEW , JEFF HARDY TNA HEEL PREVIEW
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : HEATH SLATER WRESTLEMANIA ATTIRE Released ,EC3 PREVIEW , JEFF HARDY TNA HEEL PREVIEW
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : Jinder Mahal Long Hair Mod, HEATH SLATER WRESTLEMANIA ATTIRE Released ,EC3 PREVIEW , JEFF HARDY TNA HEEL PREVIEW
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : EC3 Released, Jinder Mahal Released, HEATH SLATER WRESTLEMANIA ATTIRE Released , JEFF HARDY TNA HEEL PREVIEW
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : EC3 Released, Jinder Mahal Released, Heath Slater WM34 Released , Jeff Hardy TNA preview
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : Chris Hero Preview

Got Raven working. Must have been the Pofo/Moveset. I don't like the shorts that Attire 1/2 Wear and the second attire is missing the logo on the back of his shirt, the third and fourth attires miss Raven's back tattoo. Otherwise it's just great to get Raven into 2k18.

Edited by THEpaynexkiller

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups Mods : Shinsuke Nakamura Smackdown Heel Preview, Chris Hero Preview