Hardy Boyz leaked

DrJoeyMagnum

3 hours ago, Jai said:

i'm glad 2k didn't remove the glam slam 2

Were u a NWA guy or just WCW? I’d love to relive a Rock N Roll Express vs Midnight Express or Arn and Tully feud in 2K. Can’t wait.

17 minutes ago, EZY said:

Were u a NWA guy or just WCW? I’d love to relive a Rock N Roll Express vs Midnight Express or Arn and Tully feud in 2K. Can’t wait.

my memories of NWA aren't that great. so it's mostly been WCW for me.  I've been watching wrestling since 1982 (i was only 2 but have loved it since) it's something my dad and i used to always do together especially when he got sick.

but yeah doing RNR Xpress vs MN Express would be cool as well as Arn vs Tully.  I was almost tempted to doing that Alliance to kill hulkamania vs Hogan and Macho Uncensored 95 match lol

Edited by Jai
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, singup said:

how did you unlock the dlc?

Through the wonders of PC magic, it pays to be an expert hacker/string enthusiast like myself, bro.