Hardy Boyz leaked

DrJoeyMagnum

8 hours ago, SandmanRKO said:

theres something that doesnt look right maybe Kurt Angle WWF name im not sure 

I took these screenshots on PC, I can change that shit. Apparently I have that level of knowledge and expertise?

• Bliss 2

8 hours ago, SandmanRKO said:

Yeah, he's likely using the Super String for modding, which changes a lot of the retro names and what not; looks the same way on mine.

16 minutes ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

I took these screenshots on PC, I can change that shit. Apparently I have that level of knowledge and expertise?

#Ma5t3rHack3rz

• Bliss 1

9 hours ago, SandmanRKO said:

you do realize this is from the pc version which means you can mod the names right?

50 minutes ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

do you know if beth has a championship entrance/victory? was gutted when they removed that

1 minute ago, tich said:

@Jaino champ entrance or victory for her

no victory at all? that doesn't even make sense. yeah this will definitely be the last year i preorder. that's just garbage. especially when they keep reusing stuff anyway like alot of those entrances we got in 2k17 for beefcake etc were from LOWM so there's no excuse for this at all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tich said:

she has her normal victory, but no champ victory

oh okay yeah i meant regular victory. i'm not that upset about the championship entrance but yeah i just don't see why they didn't add that back in 

then again it's not the same without justin roberts doing the announcing lol

i guess jeff hardy will never have his shirt off in a match since he's got all those damn tattoos lol

exactly.  since i'm nowhere near ready to use current hardyz in my game. only hardyz that will be used right now are 98 and ruthless aggression eras matter of fact hardyz vs lesnar & heyman is my next ppv feud lol

3 hours ago, Jai said:

no victory at all? that doesn't even make sense. yeah this will definitely be the last year i preorder. that's just garbage. especially when they keep reusing stuff anyway like alot of those entrances we got in 2k17 for beefcake etc were from LOWM so there's no excuse for this at all

Nothing from lowm has been re-used other than stuff that may have been ported for 15 but at this point I’m assuming the oldest stuff has long been replaced. 

All of beefcakes stuff was completely new. 

7 hours ago, Jai said:

exactly.  since i'm nowhere near ready to use current hardyz in my game. only hardyz that will be used right now are 98 and ruthless aggression eras matter of fact hardyz vs lesnar & heyman is my next ppv feud lol

Really annoys me that they didn’t give us retro Hardy’s as well, especially considering they’re already giving us less content for the same price we paid last year. Really wouldn’t have taken that much effort and in all honesty probably would’ve been a bigger selling point. Much like their WWE return I kinda feel like we got the Hardy’s no one wanted, I think it goes without saying that everyone wanted either Broken Hardy’s or retro Hardy’s, instead we get the shitty nostalgia Hardy’s. Their models are passable for Broken Hardy’s, and you could still make a lot of older attires work with Jeff, but they aren’t really ideal for either (especially considering at least 80% of attires you’d want for a more modern Jeff have facepaint).

Edited by Bro-HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 1

46 minutes ago, tich said:

There is a new twist of fate and swanton bomb btw, jeff also has his own comeback

YES! A new swanton! Finally.

Edited by _HiBye_

14 hours ago, Jai said:

you do realize this is from the pc version which means you can mod the names right?

do you know if beth has a championship entrance/victory? was gutted when they removed that

i was reacting to the first post where he clearly didnt state it was PC version

17 hours ago, Brick said:

Nothing from lowm has been re-used other than stuff that may have been ported for 15 but at this point I’m assuming the oldest stuff has long been replaced. 

All of beefcakes stuff was completely new. 

If you say so.

what's the reason why Beth's championship entrance was not added back in.  There was no excuse to that at all.  I'm not even a huge women's wrestling fan but Beth Trish and Natalya have been my favorite 3 for years.  Beth's championship entrance she got in WWE13 or WWE12 i can't remember whcih game was perfect for not only her but other cocky type women heel's. Hell it coulda worked for Alexa

I just don't get the reasoning behind limitations, removals.

They removed entrances/moves and claimed it was building a foundation - Marcus Stephenson Community Manager 2k15-2k16

the irish whip rebound moves are messed up

the irish whipping in general is messed up and timschel claimed on caws.ws that this was his doing. again why mess with stuff when nothing was wrong with it.

We want GamerNeutrality not Gamersuppression

11 hours ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

Really annoys me that they didn’t give us retro Hardy’s as well, especially considering they’re already giving us less content for the same price we paid last year. Really wouldn’t have taken that much effort and in all honesty probably would’ve been a bigger selling point. Much like their WWE return I kinda feel like we got the Hardy’s no one wanted, I think it goes without saying that everyone wanted either Broken Hardy’s or retro Hardy’s, instead we get the shitty nostalgia Hardy’s. Their models are passable for Broken Hardy’s, and you could still make a lot of older attires work with Jeff, but they aren’t really ideal for either (especially considering at least 80% of attires you’d want for a more modern Jeff have facepaint).

yeah i agree with that. 

and yeah i mean it's not a big deal. Jeff used to wear that fishnet stuff so i have no idea how that'll work with the tattoos and stuff. overall great models. let's hope they don't pull a dudleyz and remove them next year lol

and yeah that's what alot of us were expecting that we'd just get 2 versions of matt and jeff. they could have even been alternates since the alternate attire situation has been resolved (till 2k messes it up again lol)

6 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Well, it has keyboard layouts.

yeah that was my whole point and why i said what i said.

Edited by Jai
  • Like 1