New Moves pack video!

glennsoe

16 minutes ago, Crow said:

What moves would you prefer?

well let's see

the 50 or so moves that were removed from 2k16 to now,

HBK's diving elbow

AA's Tech Fall

the multiple moves that were just removed for the sake of being removed.

i have no problem with these moves in and there are some i damn well will be using but alot of these should have been included on disc. that's just me. 

2 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

The moves pack is OUT in Australia, so we should get it tomorrow !!!

well there's something.. without a fucking patch

The moves pack is for the cool indy/puro wrestling moves the regular WWE guys don't do, you really want to pay an extra 5 bucks (or whatever it is) for removed moves Jeff?

4 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

The moves pack is for the cool indy/puro wrestling moves the regular WWE guys don't do, you really want to pay an extra 5 bucks (or whatever it is) for removed moves Jeff?

no that is not what it's for. 

it was never "FOR" indy/puro moves that don't even look realistic. maybe if the animations weren't so weird looking i wouldn't hate on it but i am entitled to my own opinion as are you

adding to this.. Who the hell does a superkick after putting someone on the top turnbuckle... 

some are decent and i'm glad they're starting to add pin combos to springboard moves that's needed but honestly like i said alot of those moves it's the animations that i'm the most upset with. i don't like how they basically turned every single achilles lock into some indy type animation yet they removed the one that had been in forever from the ground that looked better imo 

whatever different strokes for different folks. stuff should not be removed.

Edited by Jai

26 minutes ago, Jai said:

adding to this.. Who the hell does a superkick after putting someone on the top turnbuckle... 

Tyler Breeze and Will Ospreay

24 minutes ago, Penguin said:

i have never once seen Tyler Breeze do that

atleast not in wwe or nxt

Randomly adding the Border Toss and a new Burning Hammer? a big success 

8 minutes ago, Jai said:

i have never once seen Tyler Breeze do that

atleast not in wwe or nxt

• Bliss 1

7 minutes ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Randomly adding the Border Toss and a new Burning Hammer? a big success 

okay i stand corrected. 

haven't watched that much wwe lately like within the last year or so.

i mostly have it on as a distraction

1 minute ago, Steenalizer said:

This shit again? The moves pack has been mainly indy moves since WWE ‘13. What the fuck did you expect?

actually no. since wwe13 it was mixed with Indy, Current, Retro moves, then when 2k15 came out that switched to nothing but indy moves. 

all i wanted was one move that i've been requesting since 2012. the steiner bulldog whch basically Jordan and Gable were doing all year up till they broke american alph and even Benjamin and Gable have used it but nope we don't get that. just one move. then again it took me 50 million benine requests just to get the proper hogan leg drop and inverted ddt in the game so i guess i'm in the minority and i just have to deal with the fact that as long as there are huge Indy/Puro fans than people that want stuff to better their retro universes will alway be second rate.

and no i'm not blaming anyone  Maybe one day there will be an equal balance.  I'm a legends fan. wrestling was better in those days. Current marks got showcase axed, which resulted in lesser retro content.  I'm all for the current roster being prioritized but there should be a balance for those that don't watch the current product anymore.  I'm not even asking for models. just entrances, moves etc.  And i see alot of people that create these indy/nxt guys use alot of retro moves so it's beneficial to everyone.

If you’ve already accepted that you’re in the minority and that most of today’s fans care more about indy wrestling, then why even bother complaining?

• Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Some good stuff here.

1- Finally a good diving moonsault

2-Crash Landing is a finisher used by EZ Money in ECW also used by Kassius Ohno

3-Bitter End by Pete Dunne

4-Bop & Bang by Tyler Bate

5-Hammerlock DDT 2 by Andrade Cien Almas

6-Headlock Lariat Backbreaker 2 by Andrade Cien Almas

7-Inverted Crush 1 is by Taka Michinoku its actually the original Michinoku Driver #1 the one in game he's famous for is the 2nd version and called Michinoku Driver #2

8-Package Superkick by Andrade Cien Almas, Tyler Breeze, Tye Dillinger

9-Popwerbomb Cutter by ECW Super Nova

10-Running Headbutt 4 by Bam Bam Bigelow and others Barbarian ect....

11-Running Leg Lariat by ECW Pitbull 2 and Balls Mahoney

12-Running Meteora 3 by Andrade Cien Almas

13-Running Powerbomb Toss by Mike Awesome

14-Sit Out Butterfly Facebuster by Christopher Daniels

15-Snap dragon Suplex by early Chris Benoit and many others

16-Somersault Reverse DDT by Tetsuya Naito

17-Stalling Superplex from the Drew McIntyre NXT pack is a signature move from ECW CW Anderson

18-STO 2 by Andrade Cien Almas and others

19-Straight Jacket German Suplex 2 by Adam Cole

20-Tiger Bomb 2 by Tyler Bate

21-Tilt a Whirl Slam by Scott Steiner from Steiner Brothers era

22-Tye Breaker 2 by Tye Dillinger

23-X-Plex by Pete Dunne

24-La Magistral a finisher for countless Luchadors from CMLL

25-Tag Team Move Tidal Wave 2 is the finisher of ECW's Super Nova and Chris Chetti tag team

26-Tag Team Move Total Elimination is the finisher for ECW's The Eliminators Perry Saturn and John Kronus

27-Headlock Lariat Backbreaker 1 a behind strike is also Andrade Cien Almas just from a different position

28-Ripcord lariat 1 is a new finisher for Okaka/Trent Seven

29-European Armbreaker by Pete Dunne

Gaming by JC just uploaded a new video showing 2 new apron moves

30- Apron Slingshot Front Flip Piledriver is Adam Cole

31-Front Flip DDT by Lince Dorado

That's just from a quick glance with more time I could find more overall not bad.

1 hour ago, Penguin said:

Andrade Cien Almas too.

Edited by KeithMajors
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

If you’ve already accepted that you’re in the minority and that most of today’s fans care more about indy wrestling, then why even bother complaining?

why do people complain about the stuff that uncle donald trump does? because they know if they don't let their voice be heard nothing will ever be done.

same notion here. and i'm not the only one that feels that way. maybe here since all i see is puro/indy etc caws being posted but there are others that feel gutted over the lack of retro content every year

1 minute ago, DeadPool1916 said:

Can you get it if you switch to Australia from the US? 

if you're referring to xbox one i thought they stopped that from happening with the last dashboard update?

Why don't you actually start watching Puro and Indy wrestling then, you'll find the matches are 10 times the quality WCW and WWF ever had in the 90's 

• Bliss 1

2 minutes ago, DeadPool1916 said:

Can you get it if you switch to Australia from the US? 

No I tried that with the NXT Pack and i'm in Canada I switched to New Zealand and the pack was there but it did not recognize my season pass i would have had to pay for the pack so I waited.