Lighting/Reflection BUG

D.Jones

So I've been playing 2k18 on PC and this happens a lot, not always, but like 7 out of 10 matches it gets like this, all the lights and reflections get messed up and I can't even see anything, I've looked arround and found nothing about this, so if someone knows what it is and how to fix it, please help.
Thanks in advance. 

ZInbb28.jpg

I haven't seen this. It may be something with your setup. Might be a good idea to share your exact  system specifications as well as exact OS and video card driver versions. Updating your video card drivers from the manufacturer's website (not Windows Update!) if you haven't already should be a good start, though.

5 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

I haven't seen this. It may be something with your setup. Might be a good idea to share your exact  system specifications as well as exact OS and video card driver versions. Updating your video card drivers from the manufacturer's website (not Windows Update!) if you haven't already should be a good start, though.

Either you're a genius or I'm really stupid ahah looks like all I needed to do was update the video card drivers, problem solved.
Thanks!

• Too Sweet 1

On 2017.12.7. at 4:21 AM, D.Jones said:

I do, all I did was update it, problem soled

Oh,i just have AMD too and i used AMD Radeon settings to optimise game to have more fps.But i after that i also had lighting problems