kuzmac82

7 minutes ago, MJP1082 said:

Sorry to sound annoying lol, but I just downloaded Booker T and looks like there’s a glitch with something on his face? Two of the custom images aren’t showing up and looks like something with his eyes and forehead maybe?

10pahll.jpg

Damn....ok I'll look in to it.

11 hours ago, Chewyacevedo101 said:

Oh shit my bad this was suppose to be a reply to Kuzmac not you sorry man.😅😬😐

it's okay lol it was actually my fault cause i quoted you when i was responding to him lol. 

12 hours ago, MJP1082 said:

Yea you would think they would’ve fixed it by now but i guess not!

yeah what's worse is i think that when x1 had all the logo issues in 2k17 they somehow migrated into 2k18 and just got worse.

I actually noticed the forehead thing but thought that was just how it was supposed to be/as good as it could get remembering how much of a pain in the ass it was for me when I gave this a shot. Didn't realize there was actually a logo glitch at play here, haha.

1 hour ago, kuzmac82 said:

No prob man. I worked way to hard on it to give up. 

haha i hear that. i think i downloaded the newer one. it said "reup" on it so i'm assuming that was the right one.  didn't seem like it was missing logos or anything

• Thanks 1

Ok y'all I completely redid Book and the glitch should be gone. He's up now. Please let me know. Sorry

Edited by kuzmac82

Not a huge deal, but the white attire on Booker is missing the flame logos on his gloves. They still look great.

Edited by BrandoEatsCake

1 hour ago, BrandoEatsCake said:

Not a huge deal, but the white attire on Booker is missing the flame logos on his gloves. They still look great.

Damn. This glitch stuff is the worst.