WWE 2K18+ Royal Rumble help

Jaiharpur

I keep trying to set up a 30 royal rumble in a different arena using the pre-match advance modifier but I keep running into problems and it doesn't seem to work. 

first I select Royal Rumble 30 man, then put 30 wrestlers then I start selecting the superstars I want in the match.

Here is where the problem starts, first it just randomly un selects some of the superstars I have chosen, they just vanish and it goes back to - 

Then when I get to the last superstars 27 - 30 section it just bugs saying "unhandled exception had occurred in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue, If you click quit the application will close immediately. Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection."

What am i doing wrong?