Advanced Entrance Editing music bug (patch 1.04?)

Robin Everheart

I want to check if anyone else can corroborate with me on this issue I'm having in my game on PC since patch 1.04 dropped.

In the Advanced Entrance tool, no entrance music will play beyond the Intro portion, they're just silent. The music plays fine when you watch the Full Preview and while you're in the Edit Menu where you pick templates and title entrances, it just goes silent while trying to work on the Stage, Ramp, Ring-In, and Ring portions.

Yes, I'm using Sound Editor but I also tested this with re-downloaded clean vanilla music files on both real and created wrestlers and the issue persists so that tool doesn't appear to be part of the problem.

If anyone else on PC can confirm this is happening to them too, let me know. Heck, even if you're on console let me know if it's happening to you, I can't imagine the patch can be wildly different across platforms when the XBO and PS4 are as close to PC architecture as any console has ever been. Thanks!

its not a PC thing im xbox one as well but i figured a way around it if you play the music in edit menu you have to can figure out where to add the music and create your theme