Patch 1.04

BHANGRA MAN

Just now, EvolutionIV said:

It's ridiculous cause they'll announce the 3rd man but you don't see him.. it happened when I was the Hung Bucks vs Undisputed Era.. Only the Bucks were shown but they announce Page with them..

This was a problem last year too if I'm not mistaken and possibly the year before that..

yeah it was a problem in exhibition. it actually worked no problem in universe but this year it's completely broken

4 hours ago, glennsoe said:

New moves according to a post over at 2k's forum

That was me!!!

5 hours ago, EXecutionerX85 said:

How does the Black mass look?

Both of them look really good (pin combo included)

More hints from the 2k guy over at caws as which moves are in the dlc packs

essex destroyer (corner fin)

cradle shock

v-trigger

tyler driver '97

bitter end 

There is both a top rope and 2nd rope meteora (both Ruby and Aleister did this and rolled through after impact). 

2 versions of gu-lock

running dragonrana

Who wants an Apron Piledriver

• Like 1

2 hours ago, glennsoe said:

More hints from the 2k guy over at caws as which moves are in the dlc packs

essex destroyer (corner fin)

cradle shock

v-trigger

tyler driver '97

bitter end 

There is both a top rope and 2nd rope meteora (both Ruby and Aleister did this and rolled through after impact). 

2 versions of gu-lock

running dragonrana

Who wants an Apron Piledriver

all moves i really could care less about... i'm not a fan of non of this indy stuff. 

to add to that i'm annoyed cause the patch made it where retro wrestlers have the year next to their name in their entrance again. like how hard is it to remove that crap?

7 minutes ago, Jai said:

all moves i really could care less about... i'm not a fan of non of this indy stuff. 

to add to that i'm annoyed cause the patch made it where retro wrestlers have the year next to their name in their entrance again. like how hard is it to remove that crap?

Half of these aren't indy moves. The Gu-lock is Drew Gulak's finisher.

V-Trigger is Kenny Omega's but Aleister Black also uses it.

Tyler driver '97 is Tyler Bate's finisher

Bitter End is Pete Dunne's finisher

Meteora also current people, as stated in their post.

So yeah, some indy stuff, but hardly a majority.

Also, you aren't going to sell these packs unless you throw in some flashy moves. Even if people don't watch indy wrestling, they're drawn in by cool moves. And most of the time, these moves become useful as the users tend to sign with WWE. Kassius Ohno, Ciampa, Adam Cole are some examples.

Of course, it doesn't cater to you, and I know you say this every year. Just trying to give an alternate perspective on things.

9 minutes ago, AgeofSandow said:

Half of these aren't indy moves. The Gu-lock is Drew Gulak's finisher.

V-Trigger is Kenny Omega's but Aleister Black also uses it.

Tyler driver '97 is Tyler Bate's finisher

Bitter End is Pete Dunne's finisher

Meteora also current people, as stated in their post.

So yeah, some indy stuff, but hardly a majority.

Also, you aren't going to sell these packs unless you throw in some flashy moves. Even if people don't watch indy wrestling, they're drawn in by cool moves. And most of the time, these moves become useful as the users tend to sign with WWE. Kassius Ohno, Ciampa, Adam Cole are some examples.

Of course, it doesn't cater to you, and I know you say this every year. Just trying to give an alternate perspective on things.

they mostly came from the indy scene though. i get they need to be in the game but to be fair all these people should have been in the game before dlc to begin with i guess that's mostly my gripe. the fact this stuff is even surfacing indicates this stuff was just locked to the game so yeah that's mostly my gripe. i am glad this stuff is in but i know that when the moves pack comes out it's just going to be more of the indy vs cw vs NJPW vs moves that should have already been in the game. moves. i mean i have a backlog of moves that were removed for no reason that i want back. so yeah that's my beef. nothing against those moves being in at all

1 minute ago, glennsoe said:

More from the 2 k guy over at caws;

what the hell is that supposed to mean?

yeah gtr. 2 versions because i like options! standing and rear kneeling (well im pretty sure they both got in)

thats a cool move. definitely not in the pack but black's bicycle knee looks pretty cool. already saw someone complain about the performance of it though which bums me out (I can sorta see their point but oh well)

several honma headbutts

destino

3 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

yeah gtr. 2 versions because i like options! standing and rear kneeling (well im pretty sure they both got in)

thats a cool move. definitely not in the pack but black's bicycle knee looks pretty cool. already saw someone complain about the performance of it though which bums me out (I can sorta see their point but oh well)

several honma headbutts

destino

i really don't like that 2k guy since he claims he was the one that changed how irish whipping works i wouldn't be surprised if he's the one that goes around removing or locking moves for the sake of locking them. and you can post this post over there

with the new patch a have a problem with the save, basically i can't download CC or my images, also i can't create a new wrestler. any ideas? i have the pc steam version (not the deluxe edition)

10 hours ago, Jai said:

they mostly came from the indy scene though. i get they need to be in the game but to be fair all these people should have been in the game before dlc to begin with i guess that's mostly my gripe. the fact this stuff is even surfacing indicates this stuff was just locked to the game so yeah that's mostly my gripe. i am glad this stuff is in but i know that when the moves pack comes out it's just going to be more of the indy vs cw vs NJPW vs moves that should have already been in the game. moves. i mean i have a backlog of moves that were removed for no reason that i want back. so yeah that's my beef. nothing against those moves being in at all

what the hell is that supposed to mean?

are they all recorded at once? I thought they were part of different mo-cap sessions. I agree with most of the points, as their tendency to take stuff out frustrates me to no end.

2 hours ago, AgeofSandow said:

are they all recorded at once? I thought they were part of different mo-cap sessions. I agree with most of the points, as their tendency to take stuff out frustrates me to no end.

i honestly don't even know anymore. that's what they claimed when Sasha blurted out she was in the game for 2k16 and we still haven't gotten that move or whatever cesaro was shown mocappinbg (other than the neutralizer. so who knows lol

but yeah that's what frustrates me the most.  if this were thq atleast as far as entrances goes, we wouldn't be having all these removals. hell i don't really think they removed much after the sv11 backlash hit but 2K is obsessed with continually removing stuff cause hey. " that person isn't in the game. no one will use it" lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Supercena94 said:

With moves are the bitter end or Tyler Driver 97?

I only saw the NXT Pack moves 

Might be moves pack, not this one. 

31 minutes ago, AgeofSandow said:

Might be moves pack, not this one. 

so you mean they accidentally leaked 2 packs? LOL

11 minutes ago, Vankoff said:

After this patch i have fps issue. My system is : 8 gb ddr3l ram , i7 skylake 6700 2.60 ghz and gtx 950m video card. Any solve ?

until they fix the problem, we will sadly have to sacrifice resolution. I turned off Shadows and the game got worse lol..Maybe I needed a restart.

• Like 1