Patch 1.04

BHANGRA MAN

Not sure if everyone knows I just got a message about a new patch if anyone can add the patch notes here that be great. I will confirm if any of the caws get spoiled

EDIT

Yep thanks all its minor fixes on the patch notes and for now caws are still fine

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

nevermind i just saw that it was another patch i'll update the patch notes when it finishes downloading

@BHANGRA MAN everyone on 2k are saying all the patch did was remove the DLC stuff that was unlocked in the previous patch. this is becoming ridiculous. atleast the dlc still works if you already had it assigned

Edited by Jai

10 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

DLC entrances removed, everything else is still fucked.

entrances, trons, themes, but hey let's leave the fucked up jacket issue in the game as well as everything else they haven't bothered to fix

• Like 1

Coming to Xbox One and PC in the next 24 hours... Just like Patch 1.03 was coming soon? 

Games companies shouldn't even be allowed to get away with releasing broken games these days... especially for the prices they sell them at. 

1 hour ago, VooDooV said:

Coming to Xbox One and PC in the next 24 hours... Just like Patch 1.03 was coming soon? 

Games companies shouldn't even be allowed to get away with releasing broken games these days... especially for the prices they sell them at. 

totally agree man. this release now patch later philosophy they have is so annoying

i mean atleast THQ wasn't this damn careless. they were a bad company in terms of not keeping an eye on yukes' dev work but when they released a game it was never as broken as how these 2k series games are

• Like 1

they still have nWo spelled as "the NOW" in the tag team announce names list so yeah it's stupidity lol

Hey guys, I'm playing on PC, after the the update from Steam, I couldn't start the game until now, and once I get in the game I fucking see this

23432974_1420696357980332_369475610_o.pn

• Glorious 2

Hello guys, Does The Shield Victory Animations work properly now? I even had an issue in their Tag Team Entrance, I was playing Seth Rollins & my CAW Bryan Brooks (4th Shield Member) and only Seth showed up through the crowd and my CAW went well...Casper Mode? Is that fixed guys? :(

8 hours ago, BrianOrton57 said:

Hello guys, Does The Shield Victory Animations work properly now? I even had an issue in their Tag Team Entrance, I was playing Seth Rollins & my CAW Bryan Brooks (4th Shield Member) and only Seth showed up through the crowd and my CAW went well...Casper Mode? Is that fixed guys? :(

4 man entrances only work for sanity and the wyatts. they compltetely killed the entrances with regular 4 man teams or 3 men with a manager. i guess cause not enough people are posting about it on 2k

9 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Hey guys, I'm playing on PC, after the the update from Steam, I couldn't start the game until now, and once I get in the game I fucking see this

25ap935.jpgv2twnq.jpg2ivl2r8.jpgw1fhbq.jpgvpe0xh.jpg2ez379w.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

How does the Black mass look?

New moves according to a post over at 2k's forum

Aleister has Bicycle knee strikes, Black Mass 1&2 (including a ground one), new Dragon sleeper (Cutter into Dragon sleeper), new Diving Foot stomp (look better than Coup de Grace!!!)
- Drew has a new Future Shock (pin combo), Claymore (corner, pin combo).
- Elias has 2 new Swinging Fisherman neckbreaker (including a ground one), and a new Rolling Cutter (Cross Rhodes but to the other side).
- Ruby's moveset is pretty accurate.
- Lars has 2 new Waistlift Powerslam (or whatever its name is, I forgot). I haven't checked much of him

18 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

New moves according to a post over at 2k's forum

cool that means i can give Sully his real diving boot stomp LOL

4 hours ago, Jai said:

4 man entrances only work for sanity and the wyatts. they compltetely killed the entrances with regular 4 man teams or 3 men with a manager. i guess cause not enough people are posting about it on 2k

It's ridiculous cause they'll announce the 3rd man but you don't see him.. it happened when I was the Hung Bucks vs Undisputed Era.. Only the Bucks were shown but they announce Page with them..

This was a problem last year too if I'm not mistaken and possibly the year before that..