RapboY's CAWs (Will Ospreay, Ricochet, Matt Riddle, Jeff Cobb)

RapboY

Just found this site, thought I'd share my CAWs here too, they're all up on PS4 CC right now.

Universal Hashtag: #RAPBOY

WILL OSPREAY

DOLhPBtU8AUx01-.jpg

RICOCHET / PRINCE PUMA

5tx769.png

RICOCHET (FUNKY FUTURE ATTIRE)

2uge721.jpg

MATT RIDDLE

2ry54sk.jpg

JEFF COBB / MATANZA CUETO

qmz2j8.jpg

Edited by RapboY

Lol yeah trying to figure it out give me a few minutes

EDIT: Got it, weird why doesn't this site allow imgur links?

Edited by RapboY

Been waiting for your Ricochet to be re-upped after the logo problems just grabbed it.. it's absolutely amazing and can't wait to see what you have planned..

3 hours ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

Yes! Finally someone taking a stab at Ospreay..looking good so far, maybe lightening the hair...what attires are you planning on doing?

Probably just gonna do one, I don't want to spend too much time on Ospreay. (But who knows, I also just planned 2 attires for Ricochet and he ended up having 5 lol)

4 hours ago, Dash_Wilde55 said:

cant wait for Ospreay

2 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Been waiting for your Ricochet to be re-upped after the logo problems just grabbed it.. it's absolutely amazing and can't wait to see what you have planned..

Thanks! Don't have concrete plans after Ospreay, but I'm always looking for new options. It's just hard to get decent photos of indie wrestlers sometimes, so it's not easy to just pick whoever and then make them.

RapBoy 

I'm liking your work mate! I'm gonna grab your Ricochet.

I heard the Tour of the Islands is in the DLC moves pack, and I'd never heard of it, so I Googled it and discovered this BEAST of a man, Cobbs. 

Will definitely give that a look too.

Keep up the good work mate.