CyBruis's James Storm Uploaded to CC now

CyBruis.

5 hours ago, queenie_paula said:

well somethings gotta happen cause Cybrus can make the best looking heavy machinery cause whats on CC is pure garbage

there was 1 set i saw that looked good but the logos thing happened

8 minutes ago, Jai said:

there was 1 set i saw that looked good but the logos thing happened

I find them too. The creator is indubiousbattle1. I tried to write him on psn, but it's impossible.

5 hours ago, queenie_paula said:

that otis is also messed up in the face, in the royal rumble maatch his face is all brown do to what the guy did to otis' face,

besides, look on the first page of this thread, that tucker knight is pretty perfect, so yea CYBRUS please find a way, i need them in my nxt universe

it still baffles me they weren't part of the game yet their tag name is in the game. 

then again about 95% of the stuff 2k does to this series  baffles me.

removing people for no reason removing moves, entrances taunts victories for no damn reason and of course they never respond and that used that stupid 2kayfabe guy as the sacraficial lamb.

okay rant over but it just pisses me off lol

52 minutes ago, queenie_paula said:

lots i dont get too, but as far as them not being in, but their name is, id say maybe they just didnt get the models completed by their deadline to do them, who knows

either that or wwe pulled a 4hw and said no at the last minute lol

Just now, queenie_paula said:

heavy machinery is by no way near as big as the 4hw and wouldnt make you wanna get 2k19 cause they are in it lol

yeah that's true lol

and you don't have any rage coming either lol

honestly maybe they're thinking what i'm thinking that by 2k19 they'll be released or so far down the tag team list that no one will care. i haven't watched NXT that much in a long while but they were definitely one of my favorite tag teams cause you don't see too many big men teams in wwe anymore

1 hour ago, Jai said:

it still baffles me they weren't part of the game yet their tag name is in the game. 

then again about 95% of the stuff 2k does to this series  baffles me.

removing people for no reason removing moves, entrances taunts victories for no damn reason and of course they never respond and that used that stupid 2kayfabe guy as the sacraficial lamb.

okay rant over but it just pisses me off lol

If 2k was smart they would be able to get more money out of us.. Only dropping 4 or 5 DLC's.. when they could be dropping more.. but I get it they wanna save some for the next game..

look at GTA 5.. games been out since 2013.. how many DLC's/Missions have they dropped you had to buy?..