CyBruis's James Storm Uploaded to CC now

CyBruis.

14 hours ago, CyBruis. said:

very soon

I have Bully Ray's Hardcore 5150 skull shirt here are pics if you want to make a texture of it for Bully Ray.

24312859_10155842332228432_4206443035776

• Like 1

The Dudley will be uploaded  tonight

WWE and ECW attire by Cybruis

Tna and Roh by Nickbreaker

Edited by CyBruis.
  • Too Sweet 1

No wonder I had to wait so long for these amazing Dudley’s, it was a collab with Nickbreaker! Even better! Amazing work on these fellas. Best Dudley’s I’ve seen.

Yours and Nicks collbaration on the Dudleys is amazing thank you.

Great start on the Briscoes, theres something about the eyes that I can't put my finger on, and I would say maybe use a textures on the cheek bones to make their beards look a little bit more "scruffy" as using the in game beards makes the the line where beard and cheek bone meet seem too "clean", this is what I mean:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mark+briscoe&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiayPqhwvzXAhXiA8AKHfgHAMIQ_AUIESgB&biw=412&bih=718#imgrc=1l8fifCilGisHM:

Marks beard is untidy and comes onto his cheekbones, Jay is the same.

Great work nonetheless, looking forward to these and your LAX very much

Edited by Cuey82

may i ask why weren't the attributes not done for the dudleyz? not complaining but this is part of create a moveset.