CyBruis's James Storm Uploaded to CC now

CyBruis.

1 hour ago, Best Since Day One said:

I just asked out of curiosity. Eggs Dee

Doesn't everyone..."I was only asking".

And I remember your "curiosity" back in my 2K14 topic, you were incredibly annoying with "just asking".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuey82 said:

Doesn't everyone..."I was only asking".

And I remember your "curiosity" back in my 2K14 topic, you were incredibly annoying with "just asking".

You da man bro. Just chill :)

16 hours ago, Cuey82 said:

Both of you give it a rest, Cybruis has a family and other issues if you read back, it'll be ready when its ready.

@DeepVoiceHunter your posts are becoming incessant, including your 3 posts in Ryees topic, this is your 4th post in as many days trying to coax a created wrestler into it's release.

seems like nobody has a problem about it beside " YOU " i have the will power to speak my mind and ask whatever i want , until the creator tells me otherwise im gonna continue asking kid

• Like 1
  • What? 1

5 minutes ago, DeepVoiceHunter said:

seems like nobody has a problem about it beside " YOU " i have the will power to speak my mind and ask whatever i want , until the creator tells me otherwise im gonna continue asking kid

You da man. Just chill :)

48 minutes ago, DeepVoiceHunter said:

Tsk tsk No you didnt! Can't wait for the response... FYI I also have a problem with guys like you who can't wait for CAWS to be posted. Are you paying them to create a wrassler for you grandpa? You go out there calling someone a kid grandpa? You wanted your CAWS rushed grandpa? Stop bitchn' and wait dumbass

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeepVoiceHunter said:

Great community spirit "kid" good luck with that, I imagine creators will be falling over themselves to help you and release things for you.

Or do people get bored of requests and people leeching ungratefully and thats why less and less caw makers release their work?

I too have the "power to speak my mind" and will continue to comment when think someone is acting inapprorpiately. For the record I see people reacting positively to my post to you but no one to yours, so that would indicate people other than me do agree you're out of line, no?

Members have been warned for your kind of incessent nagging by the Admins, so does that not indicate to you its wrong? But by all means carry on pig headedly and with the "great" down putting psychology of "kid"...very intelligent rebuke that, from someone who is impatiently asking for releases like....a "kid". Patience is an adult concept I imagine you struggle to understand.

And if you care what Cybruis thinks or when he will release you could have pm'ed him? Maybe even offer to help him with logos, movesets and the like, but nah "Gimme Cawz plzzz" style posting is best.

Edited by Cuey82
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cuey82 said:

Great community spirit "kid" good luck with that, I imagine creators will be falling over themselves to help you and release things for you.

Or do people get bored of requests and people leeching ungratefully and thats why less and less caw makers release their work?

I too have the "power to speak my mind" and will continue to comment when think someone is acting inapprorpiately. For the record I see people reacting positively to my post to you but no one to yours, so that would indicate people other than me do agree you're out of line, no?

Members have been warned for your kind of incessent nagging by the Admins, so does that not indicate to you its wrong? But by all means carry on pig headedly and with the "great" down putting psychology of "kid"...very intelligent rebuke that, from someone who is impatiently asking for releases like....a "kid". Patience is an adult concept I imagine you struggle to understand.

And if you care what Cybruis thinks or when he will release you could have pm'ed him? Maybe even offer to help him with logos, movesets and the like, but nah "Gimme Cawz plzzz" style posting is best.

@Cuey82 I think grandpa deepshit doesn't know you.

Everybody chill out for christsake, @DeepVoiceHunter please chill out with the questions, we've gotten a few reports about you spamming questions to caw makers, if you continue to spam unnecessary questions you'll be getting a warning

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

Everybody chill out for christsake, @DeepVoiceHunter please chill out with the questions, we've gotten a few reports about you spamming questions to caw makers, if you continue to spam unnecessary questions you'll be getting a warning

Hasn't he already been given plenty of warnings already?

Its honestly sad to see somebody like this guy, with obviously no life and plenty of free time on his hands, harass creators on here. 

Just saying.....

10 minutes ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Its honestly sad to see somebody like this guy, with obviously no life and plenty of free time on his hands, harass creators on here. 

Just saying.....

Harsh af :/

4 hours ago, Kunehoman19 said:

Tsk tsk No you didnt! Can't wait for the response... FYI I also have a problem with guys like you who can't wait for CAWS to be posted. Are you paying them to create a wrassler for you grandpa? You go out there calling someone a kid grandpa? You wanted your CAWS rushed grandpa? Stop bitchn' and wait dumbass

i wasnt even gonna entertain this because this is thru the internet but if i recall i didnt ask when these supetstars were being released i ask a question which was why you stop making andrade cien almas , BIG DIFFERENCE from a question to a statement kid , 

4 hours ago, Cuey82 said:

i could care less if anyone agrees with me im not asking anyone too , and thats assumptions because maybe nobody is responding to this because nobody cares bout this lol and if we can do some research on this thread lets count the number of times i posted or ask about a release ONLY on this thread

4 hours ago, Kunehoman19 said:

@Cuey82 I think grandpa deepshit doesn't know you.

i dont need to know him , you can worship him as a GOD or as if he is anyone IMPORTANT or FAMOUS out of these threads 

4 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

people are making it seem that asking anything is wrong , caw maker want feedback whether its release dates or about anything dealing with there work 

2 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Just saying.....

im pretty sure you be on the forums more then anybody 

1 hour ago, DeepVoiceHunter said:

i wasnt even gonna entertain this because this is thru the internet but if i recall i didnt ask when these supetstars were being released i ask a question which was why you stop making andrade cien almas , BIG DIFFERENCE from a question to a statement kid , 

i could care less if anyone agrees with me im not asking anyone too , and thats assumptions because maybe nobody is responding to this because nobody cares bout this lol and if we can do some research on this thread lets count the number of times i posted or ask about a release ONLY on this thread

i dont need to know him , you can worship him as a GOD or as if he is anyone IMPORTANT or FAMOUS out of these threads 

people are making it seem that asking anything is wrong , caw maker want feedback whether its release dates or about anything dealing with there work 

im pretty sure you be on the forums more then anybody 

Riiiiight, I sure be. #Nailedit Good to know your insult skills are just as woefully inadequate as your argument and reasoning skills. 

You sure told me off. This coming from a "guy" whose handle makes him sound like he listens to recordings of people breathing heavy on the phone. 

The point in all of this, that keeps getting lost, is when there are new updates to be told, the creators themselves will make those updates known to all of us. Therefore if you don't see any new updates, it's safe to assume there's nothing to new from them.

Now can we please stop taking unnecessary attention away this thread now? 

1 hour ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Riiiiight, I sure be. #Nailedit Good to know your insult skills are just as woefully inadequate as your argument and reasoning skills. 

You sure told me off. This coming from a "guy" whose handle makes him sound like he listens to recordings of people breathing heavy on the phone. 

The point in all of this, that keeps getting lost, is when there are new updates to be told, the creators themselves will make those updates known to all of us. Therefore if you don't see any new updates, it's safe to assume there's nothing to new from them.

Now can we please stop taking unnecessary attention away this thread now? 

creators upload there creations sometimes without informing anyone on the threads and if ppl have there creators as there favorites on 2K then they know . as for now im done speaking about this situation and i refuse to continue with this especially someone over the internet lol and i will continue to ask whatever i want and as for ppl who care to respond to whatever i have to say then continue to do that , i just won't have the energy to entertain it 

You'll continue to ask what you want, when being warned by a moderator to stop...goodness you are clueless.

Really looking back at your original statement what were you expecting as an outcome really? If he said he stopped making him becuase he didn't want to, what were you hoping to achieve with that information, to know you weren't getting the Almas you wanted?....of course not, you made a statement in the hope you'd get the Almas you wanted aka chasing a release.

"creators upload there creations sometimes without informing anyone on the threads" - Cybruis has always informed in his thread why would this be any different

Edited by Cuey82
  • Like 1

I'll ask whatever I want.... Damn those spoiled little brats! Tsk tsk daddy bought me everything I want, I ain't gonna stop now. I want my CAWS and I want it now! Or I'm wearing a power suit so I can order those caw makers on how I want those CAWS to look like and give them a deadline. I can do whatever I want. I can ask anything. Whew! It must have been sad being an asshole

• Like 1

Yes dude is being a entitled douche but I think Cybruis is trying to close the topic :(

Cybruis thank you for all the wonderful creations this year! Its sad we won't be able to play with that amazing page but if your done for the year just wanted to say thank you and hope to see you back creating next year!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DrJoeyMagnumRyan said:

I wish you guys would do something about Cuey82 ruining nearly every thread with his junior moderating and poor attitude. Countless threads have spiraled out of control with the majority having him as the common denominator. I get "community spirit" but Jesus Christ, this dude needs to step down and shut the hell up. Fill out reports like everyone else and let people like you step in when appropriate. Seeing this kind of behavior tolerated is a total turnoff for wanting to visit this forum. I read through here and the questions that were being asked of Cybruis by DVH seemed pretty innocuous but it's a foregone conclusion that (for some reason unbeknownst to me) Cuey is going to hop in. Asking a creator why they stopped work on a specific CAW isn't "entitlement", it's an attempt to sate simple curiosity. If it were me, I'd take it as a compliment that someone remembered that I was working on something and was excited for it's release. Cuey's behavior wouldn't even be such a bad thing if he could do so in a friendly and productive manner. Instead, he approaches every person in every thread that he feels the need to police with abrasiveness. His responses are more annoying and offensive than those he's pointing the finger at. 

Edited by cdiebold1