CyBruis's James Storm Uploaded to CC now

CyBruis.

7 hours ago, Cuey82 said:

Excellent.

I know I've asked this before I'm sorry but, given you are doing a TNA project, will you be revisiting LAX (EYFBO of Satana and Ortiz) and/or Homicide? I know you previewed LAX a while ago before you unfortunately lost your data.

If so I have the movesets of Ortiz and Satana I gave to iPirtle for his LAX if you needed them at all, and could do a Homicide one quite easily too.

Yes I will make the New and old LAX

• Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, CyBruis. said:

Eddie Edwards now posted.. I will post his first attire tomorrow. His attire need one more logo to be done.

Can't wait looking forward to both after these 2 and petchy's rey my roster is complete

2 hours ago, DomoDaDude said:

The Wolves look amazing. Are you doing actual matching Wolves attires for them.

It will be a Wolves attire. The wolves will be uploaded Monday night. Moose is up next

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

The upload of the Wolves is what I have been anticipating all day, even while at work. They look that good. haha

I'm also a mark for that team too, so, yeah.

Sorry about The Wolves but I'm workin on the Tna attie now but had to stop for my son Bday.... will upload them soon .this Is a first look at Moose.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CyBruis. said:

Sorry about The Wolves but I'm workin on the Tna attie now but had to stop for my son Bday.... will upload them soon .this Is a first look at Moose.

It's okay man, no need to apologise, your sons birthday is far more important than any of this.

Great start on Moose

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joewells said:

cybrius could you please do bobby lashley im only requesting kindly have a great day

Oh another one of these posts, wonderful, at least you wished him a great day I guess.

• Glorious 1

53 minutes ago, ELI DRAKE said:

Why must you always ruined the THREADS from creators and talk about the requests and blame the Users for asking, your not a Moderator

Ha ha you're asking me why I ruin threads? As I recall you are the one that got a warning for stalking threads with your incessant requesting/chasing updates?

I think your post is not about what I've said to Joewells, but what I've said in other topics (Ryees for example) to you about your behaviour and requests.....the fact you haven't responded in those topics to me and have done so here, leads me think you realise this kind of incessant derailing of threads with a request is wrong and in bad taste, and I think you didn't respond to me in those topics as you don't want to draw the attention to you and your posts (rudely by doing this you are allowing Joewells to be a sacrificial lamb for you in a way).

I'm not a moderator, but as a member of the community I do have the right and obligation to speak up when there is improper posting or behaviour. The fact that people have posted their positive reaction to my posts and DM'ed their approval, suggests my point of view and posts were very much valid and perhaps required.

Remind me what you contribute to topics again?

Edited by Cuey82
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

I was gonna request abyss but I haven’t contributed anything on this site in ages actually I retract that statement I’m gonna post my alternate attires on here soon but @CyBruis. if you could make this I would be greatly appreciated 

• Haha 1