Money in the bank career mode

Broskinator97

Am I the only one who is having a lot of troubles in the MITB match in my career? Every time I try to climb the ladder the other 5 do everything possible to stop me, while if anyone of the other is climbing and I am outside recovering no one doesn't care of the ladder. It's impossible to win this match to me, I do every objective but for this reason I can't even get close to win the match

Change the difficultly setting to normal, get out of the ring and let the others fight in the ring, if any one comes near you, hit him hard. That way you will not lose much of the health or stamina, let them use the briefcase mini game until there are 2 more hits left for the briefcase to be removed, then take advantage and climb the ladder and finish the game.

• Like 1

Make sure you do a OMG, althougth they dont state it, any other move using the ladder including using the leaned ladder from ring to barrier fails the objective!