Grado Help

down16

i looking to make my 1st caw, and want to start with grado on xbox one

looking for some advice on how to make the best caw and can some help with the images and face photo

For his face just get a good squared up pic of him then use the face tutorial posted here just a few post down in this section.

His attire logo should be easy for you to get as it's fairly big just get a good shot of it during his match. I'm sure youtube has some just pause it when it's squared up then pause the vid and press print screen on your laptop or computer to capture it . Then use GIMP, Paint.net, Photoshop or the program used for the face tutorial and press Ctrl, Alt, V simultaneously on your keyboard to open up the image you copied on your screen and cut out the area/logo then resize it in a new window. If you cant get the logo in one shot try getting it in 2 pieces then put it together as one.

Most caw makers are busy doing there stuff so it's most likely no one will give you what you need as the time they have is spent on what they are making so you will have to do it yourself and you can don't get discouraged.

The only way to get good is practice, practice, practice. Lol I took that from the face tutorial you'll see what I mean when you go through it. He put all the steps in there that you need just follow the instructions.

That should work the tutorial will show you step by step. How to cut everything out but the face, how to re color/balance out the face ect.... so just follow every step.