Image Manager Bug

ReLL7thirty

The past few days my image manager has been showing EVERY single logo I’ve uploaded to their site. Making it incredibly difficult for me to find new logos I just uploaded because I have to scroll through pages and pages. 

I delete them and they stay there. Is there a fix to this? Am I the only one experiencing this?

The image manager was one of the new things I loved the most because it’s simple and easy to use. After downloading a logo it would disappear from the list, now they’re all there.

please tell me there’s a fix 

13 minutes ago, ReLL7thirty said:

The past few days my image manager has been showing EVERY single logo I’ve uploaded to their site. Making it incredibly difficult for me to find new logos I just uploaded because I have to scroll through pages and pages. 

I delete them and they stay there. Is there a fix to this? Am I the only one experiencing this?

The image manager was one of the new things I loved the most because it’s simple and easy to use. After downloading a logo it would disappear from the list, now they’re all there.

please tell me there’s a fix 

It's not just you. It's happening to others and myself as well. It's most likely the 2k server is not deleting anything. There's a post on the 2k Forum's about this and it was made about 5 days ago. This started happening to me around Monday and is still like that. There's nothing we can do until 2k does something about it.

I would suggest not to delete anything from the incoming section as you WILL screw up your game save BIG TIME. I had to reset twice because of it. Just let them sit there until it changes.