JulianBITW's Thread - CIAMPA - GARGANO AJ STYLES - WM DANIEL BRYAN WM - Gregory Helms - BUDDY MURPHY - DEMON FINN - JOHNNY GARGANO 10 ATTIRE PACK - JIM CORNETTE - BECKY - THE CLUB - ALPHA CLUB JERICHO - ALEISTER BLACK 10 ATTIRES

deadjulian

21 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

last custom, gonna realease the pack sometime tomorrow

20171210073157_1.jpg

20171210073153_2.jpg

20171210073223_1.jpg

20171210073118_1.jpg

AB looks awesome dude. Great work there from yourself. Many thanks for yet another brilliant mod. *Thumbs Up*

• Thanks 1

If you haven't ported over the Dolph Ziggler attires yet, please add the newest Clash Of The Champions one if you can.  Only one person on XBOX cc has done it & it looks awesome.  I scoured the WWE website looking for pics from yesterdays match, but they're all off centered.  Thanks again. 

P.S that Aleister Black War Games attire was incredible work.

On 18.12.2017 at 9:47 PM, Freon said:

If you haven't ported over the Dolph Ziggler attires yet, please add the newest Clash Of The Champions one if you can.  Only one person on XBOX cc has done it & it looks awesome.  I scoured the WWE website looking for pics from yesterdays match, but they're all off centered.  Thanks again. 

P.S that Aleister Black War Games attire was incredible work.

Not gonna work on Ziggler again, my pack has been done for quite a while now. I just haven't gotten around releasing him - same with AJs Osaka Mask.

Working on a young randy atm

unknown.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JulianBITW said:

Not gonna work on Ziggler again, my pack has been done for quite a while now. I just haven't gotten around releasing him - same with AJs Osaka Mask.

unknown.png

No worries.  Someone posted the new attire in a different thread a night before Ziggler threw the title in the garbage..  Thanks either way for the Seth Rollins, A.J, Aleister, Jericho, Neville, & Bliss.

1 hour ago, JulianBITW said:

unknown.png

Young Randy looking good there Julian. Awesome work.

1 hour ago, myk13 said:

how do I use your Ohno? I want to assign it as an alternate attire but when I open it up in HxD it doesn't have the usual 69002 id that I'd typically edit to 69012

download it with wwe18+, it has it set to where you can edit the attire

On 12/30/2017 at 9:54 PM, Coach Hines said:

download it with wwe18+, it has it set to where you can edit the attire

Ok, but there are other mods i've seen that aren't on wwe18+ with the same issue. Is there a way to make it work?