Steam Release Time? (Pre-Load now available)

Curb Stomp City

Any idea's what time the game will be released on Steam? Will it be midnight in the UK?

Just wanting to know cos i'd prefer to leave it to download whilst I sleep tonight instead of starting in the morning.

There was a Release Countdown on the WWE 2k18 Steam page earlier today that would have finished at 17:00 UTC (6PM UK/ 19:00 CEST) on October the 17th 2018. 
The countdown is now gone, so I'm not sure if that's still the case.

1 minute ago, Cave Waverider said:

There was a countdown on the steam page earlier that would have finished at 17:00 UTC (should be 6PM UK/ 19:00 CEST) on October the 17th 2018. 
The countdown is now gone, so I'm not sure if that's still the case.

Oh man, that could mean I can't play until Wednesday depending on my download time. That sucks.

Yep, we get the game at 7PM in France, it's like "okay the game releases today but you can't play muhaha", can't wait to be wednesday... :)

5 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

anyone get a key from greenmangaming i have not got my key yet ..

Nope. Was hoping I could set it to download before work but that's not happening now :(

Well I make it gone 6pm BST time and still not live yet :(. Pre-loaded this morning. 

It's gone live but getting between 30-50 minutes to launch, assume this is due to unpacking  but slightly unclear. 

It's unpacking/decrypting the pre-loaded data for me now. Estimated time for unpacking the thing is twice as long as it took me to pre-load it. I'll start the download on my laptop and see if it finishes faster than the unpacking on my desktop. It will be interesting to see which one wins. ;)