WolfgangJT's CAW Topic - 04/10: WolfgangJT/Bhangra_Man's Final Bobby Lashley updated with RAW return attire!!

WolfgangJT

2 hours ago, GJFR said:

Strange, not had many glitches... Yet.

You'd have noticed it right off the bat...the glitch makes logos appear like they are not there on the creation (i.e. it won't look like you see in the pics on here).  Some said one of the mustache ones and one of the leg ones on the second Hollywood attire had an issue for them.

On 11/21/2017 at 10:29 AM, WolfgangJT said:

You'd have noticed it right off the bat...the glitch makes logos appear like they are not there on the creation (i.e. it won't look like you see in the pics on here).  Some said one of the mustache ones and one of the leg ones on the second Hollywood attire had an issue for them.

To fix them is easy if you know which logo's to fix. Just re import a new version of the glitch logo then go to the logo on the attire select edit then swap out the old glitched logo with the new fresh version of the logo and that will fix it but be sure not to move or resize the new logo or it will glitch again just swap and accept/apply.

The glitch happens from going back to a logo after it has been applied and resizing or moving it at all will glitch it blank when others download it so never do that.

Here's is my post read this it explains everything also how to avoid it from happening and how to fix the logo's if it has happened.

On 11/21/2017 at 8:15 AM, GJFR said:

Strange, not had many glitches... Yet.

The reason you dont see it much is because the majority of the creators are aware of it and follow the rules in my instructions at least on the xbox side you dont see it much it only happens to those who are unaware.

15 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

Updated Cody face and attires posted.  Hope everyone likes the results!!!

Great job on Cody he looks perfect the attires as well. How many logo's on the Cody slot ?

Edited by KeithMajors

6 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

To fix them is easy if you know which logo's to fix. Just re import a new version of the glitch logo then go to the logo on the attire select edit then swap out the old glitched logo with the new fresh version of the logo and that will fix it but be sure not to move or resize the new logo or it will glitch again just swap and accept/apply.

The glitch happens from going back to a logo after it has been applied and resizing or moving it at all will glitch it blank when others download it so never do that.

Here's is my post read this it explains everything also how to avoid it from happening and how to fix the logo's if it has happened.

The reason you dont see it much is because the majority of the creators are aware of it and follow the rules in my instructions at least on the xbox side you dont see it much it only happens to those who are unaware.

Great job on Cody he looks perfect the attires as well. How many logo's on the Cody slot ?

Well, odd thing is I went through and replaced all logos on the Hogan's (with all newly uploaded), yet some say they still have an issue.  Almost wondering if a few still have the old download.  Have one guy testing soon to see.

Cody, the attires use up all 96 points.  Think there is around 16 individual each, a few are the same between attires.

Edited by WolfgangJT

1 hour ago, WolfgangJT said:

Well, odd thing is I went through and replaced all logos on the Hogan's (with all newly uploaded), yet some say they still have an issue.  Almost wondering if a few still have the old download.  Have one guy testing soon to see.

Cody, the attires use up all 96 points.  Think there is around 16 individual each, a few are the same between attires.

Cool thanks I'm at the point were I need to consider logo management.

If logo swapping new logo's with the old don't happen to work which it usually always does I seen a few cases lately were it seemed that the actual slot happens to be glitched so no matter how many times you swap it still stays blank. So if swapping don't work re import a new version of that logo and instead of swapping add it to the attire and use the old logo for placement and place the new logo over top of the old once you got it at a perfect match save it then go and delete the old logo. That should fix it.

Edited by KeithMajors

On 11/5/2017 at 8:47 PM, WolfgangJT said:

oh crap..gotta take them down and start the face import section again.  Looks like the face import erased due to that logo glitch.  I should be able to get fixed tomorrow or in the next few days.

Hey man I'm new to the website and have been looking for textures/references for certain superstars I wanna make. Any suggestions on where I could find some on this page and how to get to them? Thanks man appreciate it.

3 hours ago, hjohnston4123 said:

Hey man I'm new to the website and have been looking for textures/references for certain superstars I wanna make. Any suggestions on where I could find some on this page and how to get to them? Thanks man appreciate it.

I use Google to find many I reference.

On 21/11/2017 at 3:29 PM, WolfgangJT said:

Only actively noticed it when I went to use The Hurricane. Gutting stuff this as this game I personally feel was much better.

11/28:  Final attire shots posted.  Regretfully, looks like I have to rebuild the face on this due to the crappy logo glitch.  Afterwards, I'll be importing the attires for both Cody and Stardust and we should be ready for upload...

Cody Rhodes and Stardust

Both Now uploaded.

Tags:

WolfgangJT

Bhangra22man

Cody Rhodes (for Cody)

Stardust (for Stardust)

Edited by WolfgangJT

Bhangra was supposed to start him, but I'm not sure if that's still the plan for now.  If not, I will.  Planned to make him and was debating Rick too.

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Bliss 1

3 hours ago, WolfgangJT said:

Bhangra was supposed to start him, but I'm not sure if that's still the plan for now.  If not, I will.  Planned to make him and was debating Rick too.

Would be awesome if you did! I'm reliving the invasion and feel the Stieners reforming at Wrestlemania to defeat the Hardys would sell tickets! As always... Love your work! 

Bhangra has started work on Scott.  Still haven't figured out if I'm doing Rick or not.  Fyi, it'll be older looks, not younger Steiner brothers. Got someone else in the works right now... Preview coming soon.  Then have to fix hurricane and helms logos as soon as someone can verify if the face skin is on it still and all I need to do is fix the logos.

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

12/06/2017  Chris Benoit Preview:

2aj2xar.png

Body shape (armbands and boot choice likely to change; attires to be finished)..this is just to show body morph for now:

2iv0ilv.png