17 hours ago, Dbo2700 said:

Can anyone tell me the logo count on Kushida, please? I need to work something out. 

It's about 14, including the face.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Kushida looks unreal mate - love what you did with the hair. Incredible CAWlection this game.

Does't he though!? I'd say he looks like he was made by the 2K crew, but that'd be an insult Ryeedee's; his creations are better than the actual in-game models. No bull on that. He's proven it! I'm not even gonna' ask who's next, because I want to surprised again like we all were with this release. 

• Like 3

On 5/31/2018 at 8:38 PM, Mrmorbid81 said:

It's about 14, including the face.

Thank you.

Man. I'm seriously contemplating starting my save from scratch.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Best Since Day One said:

Wait what? Is this Hangman Page uploaded? It looks dope af.

Yes it is, go download it..

• Like 1

Hangman is great! Unfotunately all the attire logos on Kushida are missing for me. 

Gonna try deleting him and some logos and redownloading. 

21 minutes ago, Raddad88 said:

Hangman is great! Unfotunately all the attire logos on Kushida are missing for me. 

Gonna try deleting him and some logos and redownloading. 

Huh, that's weird. I had no issue with mine. Wonder what happened. He's well-worth all that effort if you wind up having to delete and re-download. 

Edited by Mrmorbid81

21 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

2zhmr7d.jpg

awesome work on this.Hangman has really grown on me. Hell of a worker and you've captured him nicely.

49 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

awesome work on this.Hangman has really grown on me. Hell of a worker and you've captured him nicely.

He's gotta be in the running for most improved wrestler of the year IMO, this Bullet Club civil war storyline has given him the opportunity to step up and he definitely has!

Fantastic CAW as always Ryee, looking forward to see whomever else you have in store.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

2zhmr7d.jpg

Amazing work as always. I know we are months away from 2k19 but any idea on who you plan on creating first? Every year I get more excited for the caws more than the actual in game characters 

30 minutes ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

Amazing work as always. I know we are months away from 2k19 but any idea on who you plan on creating first? Every year I get more excited for the caws more than the actual in game characters 

Thank you very much. Glad you guys enjoy it. All I can say, don’t put too much hopes. I may or may not return for 2K19. A lot of good and bad things happened to me this year. Some people like what I shared, some people hate my guts. But I enjoy creating and sharing. There’re alot of super talented and more experience creators from all around the world too. Let just wait and see what 2K will put in creation suites next wwe game. 

Edited by .RyeE.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Woo 1

Man, I hate to see other people's negative opinions or reactions dissuade you from making caws again, especially for 2K19. Trust me, the love we have for your creations, which are so dead-on, they should be included in the game as a patch out of respect to you and your skills, outnumbers the hate. We all definitely respect and appreciate you for all you've done and given. Thanks again. If I feel WWE2K19 is worth buying, I hope to see you and your creations there Ryee. 

#FTheHaters

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

3 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

Thank you very much. Glad you guys enjoy it. All I can say, don’t put too much hopes. I may or may not return for 2K19. A lot of good and bad things happened to me this year. Some people like what I shared, some people hate my guts. But I enjoy creating and sharing. There’re alot of super talented and more experience creators from all around the world too. Let just wait and see what 2K will put in creation suites next wwe game. 

Don't let anyone stop you from doin what you love to do. Your work make me work harder on my work. So we need your hard work on WWE2k19.

• Like 1

Ryee no matter how good your creations are there will always be that one person that'll always hate. You are top creator here and that speaks a lot considering there are a bunch of great creators on the ps4. Every one of your caws are a must have and increase the longevity of these games for all of us! I really hope you don't quit for 2k19 but if you do thank you for all your hard work and amazing creations!

• Like 1

I really enjoy your creations Ryeedee, they're completely amazing as hell, quick frankly, your CAWS are the only reason I still play WWE 2K18😅😅 don't let anyone's negativity stop you.

Deleted Kushida and all logos, redownloaded and got one of the attire logos and one of the boots logo. 

I was able to swap those in for the missing ones and all is well. What an awesome creation man!!