You can delete some logos to reveal a second attire. Go look at the logos placed in the pants section and you’ll figure it out. 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2018 at 6:54 AM, Cuey82 said:

i wonder if we'll see a Andres Cien Almas or a EC3 or new nxt talents

1 hour ago, clint mccurley said:

hey guys on his young bucks CAWs in the description it says "Alt attires hidden under currents", what does that mean? Thanks

For example, Matt Jackson Slot 1 actually wore both attires below (Zebra and Colorful).. In order to use the colorful attire, DELETE the logos used for Zebra in Edit a Superstar of Matt.. Steps shown below~

DYcTXcaVQAAah4I.jpg

DYeb0xvVMAEa1vk.jpgDYeb7N-VoAAuT_d.jpgDYeb7szVQAAJmWX.jpgDYecjX9VQAAAi5D.jpg

• Like 1

I picked which attires I wanted to go with from your Bucks and I also changed the boots (found a better pair IMO)..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

For example, Matt Jackson Slot 1 actually wore both attires below (Zebra and Colorful).. In order to use the colorful attire, DELETE the logos used for Zebra in Edit a Superstar of Matt.. Steps shown below~

DYcTXcaVQAAah4I.jpg

DYeb0xvVMAEa1vk.jpgDYeb7N-VoAAuT_d.jpgDYeb7szVQAAJmWX.jpgDYecjX9VQAAAi5D.jpg

Thanks for the extremely comical explanation

Hats off to you sir

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucknfish said:

Any interest in doing a Ronda Rousey?

Ryee doesn't make females, but E#37 made a decent Ronda.

1zdcgmo.png

Edited by ItalianoFBI
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, P1_AR said:

so , no ?! :unsure:

Sorry, if I remove it then people will bash me because of the moveset not accurate. 

• Too Sweet 1

4 minutes ago, .RyeE. said:

Sorry, if I remove it then people will bash me because of the moveset not accurate. 

at least upload another copy of the same superstar for the people that don't have the John Cena DLC .. i have all the DLCs except this one and your Ricochet is the best and accurate one so far :wacko: !

ryee in the near future will we see a andrade cien almas ?

is anyone else excited to finally play wit Kyle and Bobby when ryee finally uploads them 😁 ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, P1_AR said:

at least upload another copy of the same superstar for the people that don't have the John Cena DLC .. i have all the DLCs except this one and your Ricochet is the best and accurate one so far :wacko: !

Thanks, but my slots to upload full already sadly.. 

• Like 1

Just now, .RyeE. said:

Thanks, but my slots to upload full already sadly.. 

agh .. no probs hope i see a similar one then .. what about the Undisputed Era .. i hope they don't contain any Cena DLC content :)

^Dude, just buy the DLC's already. Most of us have had to, so just bite the bullet and do it. It's not like it's going to cost you an arm and a leg. It's $7.99 American. That's about the price of a trip to a fast food joint. 

23 minutes ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

^Dude, just buy the DLC's already. Most of us have had to, so just bite the bullet and do it. It's not like it's going to cost you an arm and a leg. It's $7.99 American. That's about the price of a trip to a fast food joint. 

I have the season pass which don't include the John Cena DLC pack that's why ! 

Again, if you don't have it. BUY IT! it is worth it because of these great CAW makers. We don't want CAWS that is half cooked! And these guys are doing a hell of a job creating crispy fried CAWS. 

Edited by Kunehoman19
Grammar
  • Like 1