48 minutes ago, .RyeE. said:

I will after Wrestle Kingdom. But what's wrong with the face? Any suggestions? 

ayu34p.jpg

Ryee there is nothing wrong with Kenny face I don't see what botch Dallas is talking about. The caws that you send out are amazing and look life like can't wait for your new caws to come out. One suggestion though that when you send Cody out he changed his hair color to bleach blond.

13 minutes ago, sxepunk83 said:

Ryee there is nothing wrong with Kenny face I don't see what botch Dallas is talking about. The caws that you send out are amazing and look life like can't wait for your new caws to come out. One suggestion though that when you send Cody out he changed his hair color to bleach blond.

He needs to turn down the shine/sharpness on every CAW he makes. Looks like they are all about to have a baby oil match. He also exaggerates facial features and gives them expressions so when the game gives them expressions they look like cartoon characters. It would be easy for him to fix this, but because every keeps kissing his ass instead of pointing this out to him he probably won't correct this as it is really holding his CAWs back from getting to the next level.  

Codes i dont think this really needed to be said in this topic. I for one dont agree with your post. Its Ryees caw topic. Dont post if you dont like the caw. You are objecting to his whole style like last year. I admit your feedback can be useful like in my caw topics but when you object totally to a style just let it be. Clearly a lot of people likes Ryees creations or his style and i do as well so let it be. Anyway let this topic be on topic i dont want a repeat of last year

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

I don't agree with Codes on these CAWs, with the exception that some have a bit too much shine, but he should be allowed to say that. He isn't flaming Ryee, and did put specifically what he thinks could make his CAWs better. I don't think Ryee needs anyone to protect him, he gets plenty of positive feedback here. One person dissenting isn't the end of the world.

• Too Sweet 1

To be fair all caws and in-game-models look like idiots in matches sometimes as 2k has them pull some silly faces. There's nothing new there.

sting.jpg

Kenny is hard to capture, and although many attempt him, few come close. Looking at the collage, there are only tiny edits I'd personally make. This is a great CAW. The effort on the hair dye alone, across multiple hairstyles, is mindbogglingly spectacular. 

Keep up what you do RyeE, any updates are appreciated.

Let's not have poor @DrJoeyMagnumRyan have to come and tidy up another PS4 topic up. It's embarrassing!

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 2
  • Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 1

It's crazy to see some negative comments about the caws of Raiees. Finally everyone does what he wants but this year he has raised a higher level with his caws. He has his style to him that we like or not his caws that brings reality.

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

2 hours ago, Codes. said:

He needs to turn down the shine/sharpness on every CAW he makes. Looks like they are all about to have a baby oil match. He also exaggerates facial features and gives them expressions so when the game gives them expressions they look like cartoon characters. It would be easy for him to fix this, but because every keeps kissing his ass instead of pointing this out to him he probably won't correct this as it is really holding his CAWs back from getting to the next level.  

Where are your CAWs? Can you direct me to your thread, please?

I like Raiee's CAWs. Never found anything about them I felt strongly about changing or anything.

Edited by cdiebold1

3 hours ago, GMC1995 said:

@RaieE, your creations look extremely amazing, I can't wait to get Cody, when is he gonna be available?zods7p.jpg

He’s on CC now lol. Stumbled across him as soon as i went to my favorites. I couldn’t view him though as he comes with the NXT DLC.

• Glorious 1

22 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Where are your CAWs? Can you direct me to your thread, please?

I like Raiee's CAWs. Never found anything about them I felt strongly about changing or anything.

I don't have to still be actively making CAWs to point out very obvious flaws that many members see and refuse to comment about because they don't like being the bad guy.

I like Raiee's style. I see what Codes means by "over exaggeration". I think it's awesome personally. I respect Codes but, I think he is being a bit abrasive. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dbo2700 said:

I like Raiee's style. I see what Codes means by "over exaggeration". I think it's awesome personally. I respect Codes but, I think he is being a bit abrasive. 

It's not that I don't care, if I didn't care I wouldn't have said anything at all. I said something because Raiee could be so much better with some minor changes to his work. 

• Like 2

It's okay, but please if you don't like my caws, please give me suggestions or tips here instead of "he's caw look too shiny, or too sharp, or too cartoonish..". If you don't tell me where, what and how should I improve it or change it, then I will never know. But thanks again. ;)

2czslqh.jpg520rki.jpg

Edited by .RyeE.
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2

21 minutes ago, .RyeE. said:

It's okay, but please if you don't like my caws, please give me suggestions or tips here instead of "his caw look too shiny, or too sharp, or too cartoonish..". If you don't tell me where, what and how should I improve it or change it, then I will never know. But thanks again. ;)

You make your CAWs faces too shiny. This may be an issue with how you prep your textures or manually increasing shine in-game. Either way, I feel it cheapens what could be great CAWs as they don't blend well with in-game models as a result. That is a legitimate critique. Once we work out that issue we can move onto morphing suggestions to really take your work to that next level. I know what I'm talking about here. I've been doing this for at least 7 years now. 

1 minute ago, Codes. said:

You make your CAWs faces too shiny. This may be an issue with how you prep your textures or manually increasing shine in-game. Either way, I feel it cheapens what could be great CAWs as they don't blend well with in-game models as a result. That is a legitimate critique. Once we work out that issue we can move onto morphing suggestions to really take your work to that next level. I know what I'm talking about here. I've been doing this for at least 7 years now. 

Thanks, I will look onto that. Usually I don't use or change anything on shiny/body oil settings. But I will try to reduce the shine on face textures in a future. ;)

Just now, .RyeE. said:

Thanks, I will look onto that. Usually I don't use or change anything on shiny/body oil settings. But I will try to reduce the shine on face textures in a future. ;)

It's a start. The next CAW you make that I have references for, I will see if I have any suggestions for.

• Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, Codes. said:

It's not that I don't care, if I didn't care I wouldn't have said anything at all. I said something because Raiee could be so much better with some minor changes to his work. 

Im with you on the shine on the textures it's not every caw i thought cm punk was done well but a lot of them do have a lot of shine

• Like 1

I think you should stop listening to some people who belittle you by telling you that your caws should be as if or as his when these people even do not even caws at the moment. Your caws are your personality of people like Nickbreaker or Bgman respect you for your work while they have been there for a while. You should listen to yourself before listening to others, at the moment you are considered the best of us all and many will tell you!
When I see some people without saying the names that tell you that they are there since XX years when I myself have the double compared to them when I started to do in 2001 but hey I prefer in to laugh.
Raiees stays as you are, you can listen to advice ... I do not say the opposite, but the work you have provided at the moment shows that you do not really need advice.

• Too Sweet 1