Which platform will you buy WWE 2K18 on?

Ticaliano

WWE 2K18 Platform Poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. For which platform will you buy the game?

Wow, it looks like the PC is clearly the dominant platform.

Well, after further deliberation, and as much as I would love to support the product, I simply cannot purchase this game in its current form with a clear conscience. If I did, I would be telling WWE and 2K that I'm "okay" with their efforts, and that's simply not the case, especially since I'm being asked to fork over $90.00 to truly experience the complete package. Perhaps next year they'll finally offer a commentary engine that, at the very least, matches the quality found in current sports games (ie: the NBA 2K and Madden series, for example.) @LordJustice17 , our epic falls count anywhere re-matches will have to wait another year, lol]

Best of luck to everyone on the mods and CAW scenes. Since modding is in my blood, I'll peek in from time to time just to see what the community has created. Hope you guys enjoy the game. 

i want to get it on the PC but i don't have a PC up to the task.

I would get it on the ps4, but the only possible mods will require save wizard which hasnt released support for it yet and that costs 60 dollars in and of itself. I'm also not sure if my ps4 gets internet upstairs. 

My xbox does get internet upstairs. so I'll get it to play a couple of people online and mess around with it. but without mods (I've been ruined by the xbox 360 mods) I'm not entirely sure how much i'll play this game. as a CAW fan, while many things about this series blow my mind as in WTF are you thinking 2k/yukes....the gender limits on female CAWs really irritate the hell out of me. it ruins my fun honestly.