Any Advanced Create An Entrance Videos?

UnderTaker1784

Still no videos of advanced create an entrance? I don't care to see any more about the actual entrance animations... I'm mainly interested to see if we can do anything new with lighting,pyro,filters, etc... I seen in smacktalks video of create an arena a option for customize light scnerios and wonder what that is and if its what I think it is if we can make our own custom light scenarios in advanced create an entrance I'm hoping someone got in depth footage of all the extra options in advanced create an entrance. Can someone from YouTube please answer me as to weather they have footage or not.

Edited by UnderTaker1784

yeah i really wanted to know i they finally added a camera option.  I did see your posts on the 2k forums unfortunately i guess they don't give a shit about entrances like they used to.

i'm just glad kane's entrance with paul bearer is still in.

11 minutes ago, Crow said:

I'm sure I saw a video with Aiden English doing different entrances...Ill try and find it later.

yeah but it wasn't showing off any of the options. he was just going thru the preset entrances and such. 

he wanted to know about lighting options/changes. and i just wanna know if they added the camera angles options back in. it was stupid that was removed int the first place