Roman Reigns 

Kalisto

Enzo Amore

Big Cass

Baron Corbin

Bobby Roode

4 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Kevin Owens, seriously.

They tried to be all updated and he literally used that gimmick for all of 2 weeks. 

I wish they’d just order one of his shirts and scan them in (or whatever the process for that is) 

Bobby Roode probably has the easiest fix. Make his boots white. 

I’ll try to make 2 Roderick Strong Alt attire. One with “Strong” on his jacket sleeve like he had for takeover vs Roode a while back. 

Too bad the Big Show shaved IRL and has a huge beard in the game lol

4 minutes ago, ReLL7thirty said:

They tried to be all updated and he literally used that gimmick for all of 2 weeks. 

I wish they’d just order one of his shirts and scan them in (or whatever the process for that is) 

I’ll try to make 2 Roderick Strong Alt attire. One with “Strong” on his jacket sleeve like he had for takeover vs Roode a while back. 

I believe KO's old shirts are in the game. But I don't really like those tbh. Hope we have some nice logo to make a new one. I also hate his blue and red boots lol.

And I prefer Big Show with a full beard, he looks very weird clean shaven !!!

Just now, Gift Of Jericho said:

I believe KO's old shirts are in the game. But I don't really like those tbh. Hope we have some nice logo to make a new one. I also hate his blue and red boots lol.

And I prefer Big Show with a full beard, he looks very weird clean shaven !!!

Lol yeah his jawline looks crazy

but for the sake of accuracy it would be nice if Big Show matched his ingame model lol. Grow the beard back Paul!

• Haha 1

I think Lex Luger too. Not sure what attire they were going for, but in the preview it looked like he had burgundy trunks.. and his hair looks different from last year. 

Why wont they give him his American flag attire? Lol

lets see ignorance they let us use different colors for shoes this year for people like AJ Styles and KO

28 minutes ago, ReLL7thirty said:

I think Lex Luger too. Not sure what attire they were going for, but in the preview it looked like he had burgundy trunks.. and his hair looks different from last year. 

Why wont they give him his American flag attire? Lol

lets see ignorance they let us use different colors for shoes this year for people like AJ Styles and KO

I think it’s circa 87 for Luger, when he was NWA US champion.  I’m cool with them mixing up the legends attires year to year, but agree the American flag version would make more sense.

• Like 1

I really hope someone have plans of creating the Kings of Wrestling attires now that we have Cesaro and Kassius in the game for the first time...I like Cesaro and Sheamus as a team but KOW is one of my favorite tag teams of all time

44 minutes ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

I really hope someone have plans of creating the Kings of Wrestling attires now that we have Cesaro and Kassius in the game for the first time...I like Cesaro and Sheamus as a team but KOW is one of my favorite tag teams of all time

I'm thinking of cloning 2 other Cesaro's. I love Cesaro & Sheamus, Cesaro & Tyson Kidd and KoW!!!

• Too Sweet 1

9 hours ago, ReLL7thirty said:

Big Show's model without the billy goat beard is an alternate attire

as far as KO goes yeah well people complain about attires being outdated and complain about them being updated so i guess it was kind of a damn if you do damn if you don't kind of thing but yeah 2k should have known that was only going to happen while he was the US champ lol

18 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I'm thinking of cloning 2 other Cesaro's. I love Cesaro & Sheamus, Cesaro & Tyson Kidd and KoW!!!

Cesaro elevates everyone he teams with. He even made Jack Swagger watchable. Plus he always takes on his teammates persona/look. 

Consummate Professional

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ALXTBO said:

Cesaro elevates everyone he teams with. He even made Jack Swagger watchable. Plus he always takes on his teammates persona/look. 

Consummate Professional

Jack Swagger is the worst teammate he has ever had but he managed to make the team look REALLY good. I believe he also helped Tyson Kidd develop his character a lot. Not to mention he somewhat helped Sheamus pounce back from a shithole.

Fuck, Cesaro is a god.

Edited by Gift Of Jericho
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Jack Swagger is the worst teammate he has ever had but he managed to make the team look REALLY good. I believe he also helped Tyson Kidd develop his character a lot. Not to mention he somewhat helped Sheamus pounce back from a shithole.

Fuck, Cesaro is a god.

yeah only thing i hated about that whole cesaro/swagger thing is that they just threw them out there and from what i remember they were almost abandooned with hardly anything to do weren't they mostly tag team enhancement talent then? 

i noticed no one mentioned the cesaro/axel heyman debacle lol

3 hours ago, Jai said:

yeah only thing i hated about that whole cesaro/swagger thing is that they just threw them out there and from what i remember they were almost abandooned with hardly anything to do weren't they mostly tag team enhancement talent then? 

i noticed no one mentioned the cesaro/axel heyman debacle lol

Yeah I think Swagger was the only guy he didn't win the tag titles with. They started out heel but worked so well together that they went face eventually. I can't remember how it ended. 

The Heyman thing was so weird. Especially after winning the Andre Battle Royal. Was so over with the crowd but wwe was so insistent on having him be a bad guy? 

The pairing with Heyman was just an excuse to get him on TV every week so he could brag about Lesnar beating the Undertaker, according to Paul Heyman. They were never invested in Cesaro's push in the first place :\

• Bliss 1