wwe 2k18 undertaker

Seraskar

Hey friends- I am just thinking if 2k18 will have only one undertaker version? I mean they did not announce the 1991/98/99/2001/15 version.  I personally think that they should put 1991/1996/1998/1999/2001/2003/2012/2015 versions on the game with much more extra attires.

But sadly they didn't even add the streak mode. 

Edited by Seraskar

1 hour ago, Seraskar said:

But sadly they didn't even add the streak mode. 

i guess they will make a showcase of his matches on wrestlemania as a small Honored for him but they don't, maybe next year but i feel they will not make any other main showcase mode on upcoming games ! 

Edited by ahmedady

Current Undertaker

ABA Undertaker

91 Undertaker/98 Undertaker/99 MOD Undertaker 

takers on one line count as one slot. i hate this personally since they gave 91/98 and 99 taker that fast powerwalking entrance that ministry taker did for like one match. but whatever current taker's entrance is perfect and he has long hair so i'll just use that.  I just hope everytime we go to do the tombstone, Michael cole doesn't keep calling him American Badass

and still didn't fix any of retro taker's entrances. he still has that entrance that ministry taker used for 1 damn match. what the fuck is wrong with 2k

4 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

They should of put the mask undertaker in

even though i would have liked that. it really wouldn't have made a difference.  it still would have had that power walking entrance. lol 

i already decided to just give retro taker current taker's entrance without the pyro