About create a video

dan87

I think it's about damn time we can make some minitrons and wall-trons within create a video feature. We simply could choose one of the preset design and apply the logos in game or custom to make trons for the mini and the wall (ramp is more problematic) or hell just place the same design in all areas of the stage adn the ramp (inluding the titantron, since wwe now uses minitrons as big titantrons). I dont believe we still dont have this feature, specially this year, when almost all the nxt stars are not gonna have walltrons and the legends are not gonna have any (from what I saw yesterday) no matter if they have had them in the past and will look strange.

Or hell, having some cool generic mini and walltron (not only mini) to put on them. Or having old batista 2k15/16 trons, christian 2k17 trons, edge 2k17 trons, rvd 2k15... being able to choose from past superstar trons of people who are in the company from games since 2k15. Wonder why dont have the Rock or maryse walltrons. Im afraid neither Brie Bella nor Edge nor Christian nor dbryan will have them....

It's not 100% it's not in this year, maybe TonyPizzaGuy could want to say: "I cannot believe WWE2K18 Create a video has create a mini/walltron on it". Man can only hope because there have to be more improvements to create  video this year.....

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:37 PM, dan87 said:

Well we still dont know for sure if the Animations of create a video cannot be used as trons.

you could last year